NYC Sour Diesel

Inasad

just wondering if any of you have smoked or seen the real stuff. i have looked it up on google images and it looks pretty sick, and a friend of mine lives in NYC and he said that its the best hes ever smoked - this coming from a guy who has smoked since he was 11 years old. what do you guys think of it? ill probably be heading up from NJ to the city to pick some up from him so i figured id see if you guys thought its worth it considering the smallest amount i can get from him is an o

I'd say any strain of diesel is worth it...how much you do pay for it?...........cause up in mo-town i can get it for 50-100... just comparing prices

The Diesel out here in So Cali is dank stuff, large almost fluffy buds which are light & loose compared to Indicas...jade green color w/ millions of trichomes ornately studed & strands of red hair festune these beauties; the pungent sour smell of this highly prized Sativa is trademark of this strain...most Coops carry what I described and the effect is nothing short of awesome!!!:smokin:

this stuff will be more expensive than anything else ive ever bought, i go to school in RI and the most expensive stuff up there is 50, its usually 45 or so though. for this stuff, its going to be between 390 and 475 for an ounce so figure somewhere around 50-60 an 8th

we just call it sour diesel :laughtwo: no need to mention nyc:laughtwo:

my sis gave me an eigth for free cause she hated the the taste LOL that stuff gets me so high cant wait till my clone is done :-D

heeey the Life, nice pickups! i love jackH.... the one time i found it i was like omg this is probally the fruitiest smelling thing i have ever smelled it ruuuuled!!

:laughtwo: This talk about NY Sour Diesel made me crazy for some, so I broke into my credit union acct. and bought a 1/4 oz $140 and this is exactly like I described in an earlier post:tommy: GOOD TIMES ROLL!!!:smokin: I bought from a W. Hollywood, Ca Coop & this place is very picky. Some day me & the wife may drive east to see you all in New York...hell, I'll do it for the "Real" thing for sure.:peace:

Im sure that most of you or all of you know someone who is religiously against buying something with a name like sour diesel because they think that it is all just a way of getting more money out of you, and say that its all the same, some might be better or worse, but weed is weed.

Do any of you feel the same way or have an argument for that. Just wondering what all of your thoughts were.

just a to clear one thing up, Sour Diesel and NYC Diesel are 2 different strains...i've also had Biezel (B52 x NYC Diesel) and choclate diesel, which are both awesome strains too

Im sure that most of you or all of you know someone who is religiously against buying something with a name like sour diesel because they think that it is all just a way of getting more money out of you, and say that its all the same, some might be better or worse, but weed is weed.

Do any of you feel the same way or have an argument for that. Just wondering what all of your thoughts were.
That does help clarify the difference in naming a strain...could be a marketing scheme...still this stuff makes me soar and I'd probably buy it anyway...however, I would love to sample the real deal someday.:smokin:

first of all, I have to say that I need to move to wherever you live cause around here normal price is 45 an 1/8th, id shit myself if i could get an ounce for 125 or 150

second, let me put my previous question this way: if a guy that you know that you normally buy from tells you that he got some stuff that is better than usual, but doesnt give it a name (a lot of guys where i buy dont use names like dro or headies or what not) and another guy that you dont buy from as much tells u he has some sour diesel, who would instinctively wanna buy from without seeing it first?

i believe NYC Sour Diesel is better ....
iono
check wat i found...

A strain of cannabis originated from the Umass Amherst area, rumored to be an offshoot of the breader ChemDawg from the days of overgrow.com Was quite popular amoung weed conisuers in Boston and New York in 2000. Was originally a whispy light weight strain. Soma later introduced a strain called NYCSD "New York City Sour Diesel". Claims some rasta gave it to him in NYC, how ever this strain did not originate from NYC and was most likely was other strains bred for similarity with the original, most likely shares parentage with the currently popular grapefruit strain. Because of avalabilty Soma's obviously different strain at the peak of NYCSD popularity the original from the streets of New York became known as ECSD "East Coast Sour Diesel" You can still find the original at the Grey Area coffe shop in Amsterdam. RezDawg of Resivoir seeds uses the original Sour diesel in his sour diesel strains. How ever they have been bred for more weight while keeping the potency. RezDawg's sourdiesel strains are generaly cosidered the standard now.

So how to tell the difference, Sour diesel from soma or soma breeds will be a limey sorta green where as the original was a darker almost blueish hue. This darker hue is quite evident in the strains from Rezdawg. The original smells like a diesel fuel spill at a gas station when broken up where as the Soma strain has a fruity graipfuitish smell.

-Urbandictionary.com

i believe NYC Sour Diesel is better ....
iono
check wat i found...

A strain of cannabis originated from the Umass Amherst area, rumored to be an offshoot of the breader ChemDawg from the days of overgrow.com Was quite popular amoung weed conisuers in Boston and New York in 2000. Was originally a whispy light weight strain. Soma later introduced a strain called NYCSD "New York City Sour Diesel". Claims some rasta gave it to him in NYC, how ever this strain did not originate from NYC and was most likely was other strains bred for similarity with the original, most likely shares parentage with the currently popular grapefruit strain. Because of avalabilty Soma's obviously different strain at the peak of NYCSD popularity the original from the streets of New York became known as ECSD "East Coast Sour Diesel" You can still find the original at the Grey Area coffe shop in Amsterdam. RezDawg of Resivoir seeds uses the original Sour diesel in his sour diesel strains. How ever they have been bred for more weight while keeping the potency. RezDawg's sourdiesel strains are generaly cosidered the standard now.

So how to tell the difference, Sour diesel from soma or soma breeds will be a limey sorta green where as the original was a darker almost blueish hue. This darker hue is quite evident in the strains from Rezdawg. The original smells like a diesel fuel spill at a gas station when broken up where as the Soma strain has a fruity graipfuitish smell.

-Urbandictionary.com

Thanks for the back ground on this delightful strain w/ so many variations!
:smokin:

Just smoked some. I am currently in the state of high where my mouth won't move to speak.

Oh, and I took two hits. Basically, I'm fucked up. If you can get some, get it.

i dont know why its nyc diesal cuz nyc never has it.i seen n smoked a lot of sour d but there is only 1 true good sour d.from newark nj
b30ef6e7ec.jpg

this shit is expensive and by far the best shit nj has seen.

The Sour Diesel i grew was crazy. Very fluffy. I had 2 seeds and both came out female. It was my favorite out of the Grapeberry and Kush.

Back
Top Bottom