Breeding from seed or cuttings?

Djinge

Hi every one, this is my first time posting here.

I want to try breeding some cannabis together and I was woundering if it is best to start with seeds, cuttings or a mix of both? (I guess that the best answer is seeds, but it worth a try)

The situation here is that I have some N-39, Freezeland and Purple (all female) that I could breed with some male form an indoor mix (don't know what it is). I'm not really convinced that such a breeding would give great result, but hey, who knows.

This is why I'm thinking about making a breed of seeds and cuttings. What would be a good "mix" considering the female higher.

Finally, seeds breeding. I'm looking in an energetic Hi (mostly a mix of sativa???). I want some taste and the time is not a matter (I want good stuff). The height of the plant is not a problem, but short to medium is good. Is there any strains that you know that would fit those guidelines?

Thanks for the advices and comments

Re: Breeding from seed or cuttings???

I guess I'll start all from seeds.Thanks.

I was woundering about making myself some seeds form a specific genetic/strain (let's say AK47, blueberry, etc) before doing any mixing; do I need 2 different "batch" of seeds so that both parent are not closely related or using the seeds from on single package is all right.

Back
Top Bottom