What lowrider type strains are available, does anyone have a completish list?

Newby

I want to try my green hand with these. I've already ordered Lowrider #2 (does that mean it is "the shit!")

Just curious if I was going to grow 2 more types (3 total) what would your choices be and why?

I am in California and am legal to grow, and I grow within my legal limits :yummy:

Anyone had any experience with Guerilla Gold? I have seen posts on other boards that have the opinion that Guerilla Gold is far better than the lowrider#1 & 2.

Thanks in advance!

California recommends 6 mature plants in flower and 12 inmature in veg max if I read the rules right. Why would anyone limit themselves to low yielding strains like low rider when they are already limited to a small plant count? Personally if I was limited to a certain plant count (which I am because I'm from california too) I would grow the biggest plants I could to obtain the biggest yields possible. The only way I would go with a autoflowering strain is if I needed smoke fast. And then I would only grow 1 or 2 to get me a ounce or two to smoke and use the other 4 or 5 plant options for the bigger plants.

Hi there,

The statewide MINIMUM is 6/12. In my area I can grow up to 72 plants under 32 square feet of canopy.

I am in the middle of a Fruity Thai grow which is looking good, and, for my own amusement would like to try some pure sativas.

The lowryders I think are interesting and I wanted to try them out.

Have you ever tried Guerilla Gold? Anyone?

Thankyou everyone for the input, this is what makes this forum sooo helpful!

Well we are both right. It's recommended that the count be put at 6/12 but they set this amount for the counties like san bernadino and san diego to comply to state law minimum. I bet we see more counties stop with the mass production and revert to the 6/12. Mendocino county which used to be one of the more progressive counties and pro pot are going to the 6/12 plant count. Why? because too many see the law as a way to grow as much as they can and it's hurting the movement.
The county I live in doesn't like to recognize any of it as medicine and still does what it wants to do rather than follow state law. The local police cheif is proud of the fact that he shut down his one cannabis club and openly dares anyone to open another.
And if you put 72 plants under any lights and are busted the feds will more than likely prosecute you whether the state does or not. Bigger plant count attracts attention. Period!

Yes Racefan, you definitely have your information correct! Over time the trend has been for most cities/counties to move toward the lower plant # limits.

Fortunately my grow area is only known by my very trustworthy wife and me. No friends, aquaintances, power companies, neighbors, etc know about it, and never will. I feel confident enough about the security of the location and have already talked at length to the vice cops of that city (Oaksterdam), that I am willing to grow a few, but many fewer than the 72 plant limit. I agree that more plants to the feds + more problems. I currently have only 4 plants and am allowed 6. My grows are not on a commercial scale so I doubt I would attract too much attention. There are over a hundred illegal grows in Oaksterdam of people running 100+ light systems. I'm just small beans and intend to stay that way.

:bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom