Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: "Lowryder & Lowlife Bean Talk!"

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: "Lowryder & Lowlife Bean Talk!"

i think you can close anything if you realy wish for it, and you can clone lowryder its just might not be seccsesful as others.

lowryder strains are great, they grow and bloom faster then anyother strains, you sould try them they also have great teast and aroma...fruity like.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I agree with you, WeedRyder, about the taste and aroma. They do have a very strong smell while growing. I could smell mine when I pulled into the driveway.

Post Thanks / Like

i am growing 2 Lowryder f and they now in day31 from seed they 40 cm tall and i read thet they 20-40 cm tall.they grow from day to day.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quantuman, you growing the Original Lowryder or Lowryder 2? If the original, your plants should have reached or nearly reached their max heights. Are they starting to fill out some? Any pics?

Post Thanks / Like

the original week5 from seed

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

That doesn't look anything like the original lowryder looked like. More like a LR2. Here is a pic of the LR1.

Post Thanks / Like

so i dont now this what i get.lets see what will grow

----Plant of the Year Winner---Plant and Nug of the Month Winner (Dec 09') Mr.GrowitALL's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Herb Fellow View Post
    That doesn't look anything like the original lowryder looked like. More like a LR2. Here is a pic of the LR1.
    is this your plant? how much did it yeild? whats the main diffrence between LR1 and 2? thanks
    "We're here , We're High.. Get Use To It!
    -Marc Emery

Mr.GrowitALL's Green House Seed Co. Grow

Give me a joint and you'll make me happy for a day. give me a seed, and you'll make me happy for life.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

She didn't yield very much . . . maybe close to an oz. max. It is cool just having a cola. I have more pics of my LR1 and LR2 grows in the gallery.
    Herb Fellow Gallery - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

----Plant of the Year Winner---Plant and Nug of the Month Winner (Dec 09') Mr.GrowitALL's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the info. i have a lR2 ak47 cross goin atm. looking forward to it. how was the smoke? i will check them out. peace
    -Marc Emery

Give me a joint and you'll make me happy for a day. give me a seed, and you'll make me happy for life.

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The LR2 was a good smoke. I kept a continuous garden of LR2 for 9 months. Gained weight due to increased munchies. I still have seeds and will grow them again. I think the LR1 would make nice Christmas gifts. Plant the seeds mid October and at Xmas, just tie a bow on it and you've give a great gift of love.

Post Thanks / Like

The LR2 was a good smoke. I kept a continuous garden of LR2 for 9 months. Gained weight due to increased munchies. I still have seeds and will grow them again. I think the LR1 would make nice Christmas gifts. Plant the seeds mid October and at Xmas, just tie a bow on it and you've give a great gift of love.

I,m there, checking out your lowrider grow now.....thanks for all the great info guys...keep her comming.....PEACE

Post Thanks / Like

haha good idea, i wont be gettin any beans as i just ordered one fem seed. that would call for one hell of a christmas morning .
    -Marc Emery

420 Member of the Month October 2010 & September 2017 TorturedSoul's Avatar
    Just another half-@ssed "medicinal" state.
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I think the LR1 would make nice Christmas gifts. Plant the seeds mid October and at Xmas, just tie a bow on it and you've give a great gift of love.
    I would smile for sure. And share with everyone I knew who smoked until it was gone, in the spirit of giving - or make some interesting edibles/drinkables, depending on the weight.

And the giftee would get the most if you gave it at that time.

But it might also be fun to put it in a decent-sized pot (not too big to easily move and find a location for, but no smaller than that) and time things so that they showed sex (if needed) just before Christmas. And include some kind of simple one-part fertilizer and a cheap measuring device. Perhaps something like GH's FloraMato Dry (a true one-part stand-alone, fully water-soluble, dry nutrient that contains primary & secondary nutrients and pH buffers that is supposed to be good for continuously fruiting/budding "traditional" plants) for the novices and "non-growers." Or a very simple organic nutrient if they would better appreciate it. Stick it in a well-prepared soil mix and tell them to follow the directions on the bottle or give them a simple schedule and to stick it in a sunny location in their home that isn't too cool and let them enjoy taking care of a fun houseplant until it's ready for harvest. As a bonus, they get to smoke something at the end. If they gave it a little light and didn't let it dry out or over-fertilize too bad they'll get a few grams and if they really take care of it and choose to give it supplemental lighting - and a small plant would benefit from the CFLs that are being pushed as "environmentally-friendly consumer lights" which they may already be using and familiar with - then they could get up to or over an ounce of bud. A small amount like that would be easy for anyone to dry and cure. For the "gadget people" on your Christmas list, you might give them a somewhat more complicated nutrient, simple instructions on changing pH and a test kit, or even a small homemade hydro/aeroponics setup and a $20 digital pH meter if you think they would be up to it & would change the mini-reservoir wheen needed and if you can afford it.

People who grow would get a kick out of having another strain in its own little package, especially if they've not grown an AF before. People who use MJ but haven't grown before due to lack of knowledge or out of a perception that it has to be complicated and expensive would get to learn while providing themselves with free bud (that they grew). And there might even be a few people that you know who don't use MJ who would grow out of the novelty of it or because they are a plant person. Just tell them to give the harvest to someone who can use it.

You might have a few people who come back in a couple months and ask you 1,001 questions lol.

A plant, isn't that the gift that keeps on giving? You could even include a tiny bit of pollen, an artist's paintbrush, and careful directions on how to pollenate only a few flowers so they could continue.

Hmm... There's an excuse for growing AFs.
    Respectfully,
    Tortured Soul

HELP by visiting our sponsors
    PARTICIPATE by reading, learning, & teaching in our forums
    DECIDE by voting in our contests

Each man must for himself alone decide what is right and what is wrong, which course is patriotic and which isn't. You cannot shirk this and be a man. -Mark Twain

Among other evils which being unarmed brings you, it causes you to be despised. -Niccolo Machiavelli

Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead. -Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanac

If you ever loved anything in your life, try to remember it. If you ever betrayed anything, pretend for a moment that you have been forgiven. If you ever feared anything, pretend for an instant that those days are gone and will never return. Buy the lie and hold to it for as long as you can. Press your familiar, whatever its name, to your breast and stroke it till it purrs. -Roger Zelazny, Creatures of Light and Darkness

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast