HELP!! different strains, different germinating times?

beeNjaMMin

I am currently in the process of germinating my seeds, i have 2 different kinds, so far 36 hours has gone by and 7/10 of one strain has had the taproot emerge, but the other strain has had 0/10 taproots emerge? Do different strains take longer to emerge or is there anything I can do to try and help them out because I feel like at least 1 or 2 of them shouldve emerged. any suggestions or help is greatly appreciated since time is crucial!!! thanks

Re: HELP!! different strains, different germinating times??

Strain and age can have somthing to do with it, as well as storage humidity and stuff. No worries, I have seen them take almost a week. fruits and flowers and seeds of all types have different germination times, Cannabis is no different :)

phew, thanks a lot guys, you make me feel a whole lot better!!!

Wanna make the sprout is a jiffy some in 2 day!!!! Put in a clear plastic container such as for berries, wet paper towel and here is where you can flip out, put above the stove in the cabinett above it, nice and warm.

Two things can help when not sprouting, rinse in hydro proxide, I have food grade cut down, it works.

Kills bugs and give air.

Second tried and works, hold and squeeze till a little crack sound, sometimes the out case is too too hard.

Both worked for non sprouting seed, funny think is sometime the leafs come out of the seed 1st

;) peace out

Back
Top Bottom