Triangle Kush

Tr!angle321

I have been doing a little research on this strain and pretty much all i can come up with is that it is a kush x kush x thai cross hence the name and it is a pretty sought after strain resembling sfv kush dating back to 92. I have had a few samples on my own of this fine beauty and i was wondering if anyone else had any photos somewhere of this mysterious strain. :ganjamon:

Yeah, just smoked some myself, if you got the same shit. What state did you get it in? As for the genetics, you're almost right, but no thai. It's OG kush x purple kush x master kush. And it's my favorite weed in the world.

We grow triangle kush in New Smyrna Beach, its our home strain, it was posted in High Times on the list of cities, their nug and how much an oz costs. New Smyrna Beach - Triangle Kush - $450 / oz

hendrix- i doubt they were triangle. It was a strain originated in FL. Near the coasts, It is def. three dif mixtures of kush that were done by the local grower himself. I've vaporized it, bonged it, pipe you name it and there isnt a taste in the world when it comes to smoking like Traingle Kush.

I've even been told that the grower sorts through every nug individually for seeds to keep. Maybe so no one else gets ahold of the genetics or so he can just keep a perpetual seed grow...but I reallllly would like to come accross a tri seed. and if anyone on here reading this who has smoked it you know what i mean....

Ive smoked this so called triangle kush.. let me tell you.. NO OTHER WEED will have the taste of this weed, NO OTHER WEED will give you the high this weed will. This is the bombest weed I have ever smoked in my life. I only know 1 person who can get this shit and its hard as hell. Only comes thru once in a blue moon. But when it does come through gather your cash and spend it all... its worth every penny :ganjamon:

thanx for the info..i'm in so.cal, Dont matter though. to be honest i don't care about driving, i'm just down to find the best NO MATTER WHERE I GOT TO GO!! , just means a nice long scenic drive... i skate so the more i drive the more opportunity to find a good spot to date, oh and dont worry bout the police thing and me i'm all legal..no "oinker" here..so how is the triangle lookin these days?

yeah i mos def need to take a drive, so far i must admit my fav kush is bubba, my avatar is pre 98 bubba, took a fatty drive to get that one..i cloned the hell outa it.. it definetly pre 98.. funny thing is peeps swear thiers is, but i jus sit back n laugh 2 MYSELF, cuz i SWEAR you can tell the dif

Hell YeaH!!!:passitleft: I'm Down For that!!:bong: I'll pm you for sure..you skate much? Man i swear everytime i puff n sk8 i get f*#ked up..well i guess it all depends on the sitch..if i'm chillin on a miniramp or jus cruz'n im chill, but DAMN wen evs i sk8 a manual pad, stairs of even gaps.."I'M FUCKED":rip:..I get a good laugh at myself along with every1 else. damn your not that far from me. well iguess not to far im in north san diego

no, you're outta luck. But there's people keepin' the genetics alive. You just gotta be in florida, and know the right person. Otherwise, you're gonna have to live with missing out on the best weed in the motherfucking world. Lucky for me, I got seeeeds of it crossed with a Hindu Kush and them babies are beeaaautifull. Anybody know what kind of flowering time for Tri?

This is my fave and one place here in FoCo area carries it... However, they do not sell clones and I have bought oz upon oz, but no luck on a seed...

I have googled... and yahoo'd...

Does anyone know where to get a seed of this?

Thanks so much!

It's not going to be easy... to my research, it's a clone only strain and one guy has it in Fl and one here in Co... This is going to be sooo difficult!

Back
Top Bottom