Ak-47

justjr27

What is the yield like with this strain I was told by a friend that I could expect 8 oz dry weight is this true or is he full of shit lol

Re: ak 47

What is the yield like with this strain I was told by a friend that I could expect 8 oz dry weight is this true or is he full of shit lol

Depends how long you veg for and a whole lot of other factors. I just harvested 2 white widows that veg'd for 6 weeks. 1 was 9.66 OZ and the other was 5.5 OZ. Just take care of them, don't over do anything and they will yield as much as they can.

Until the trichs were 50/50 amber/cloudy.

the 5oz plant finished in 8 weeks. The other went 11 weeks.

Length of flower time shouldn't effect yield. It just looks that way in my example. The plant is done when its done. Flowering longer will only decrease potency after a certain point, it will not increase yield.

did u start from seeds or clone I get it not all plants will be ready to harvest just b/c they where growen at the same time once u enter flowering there ready when they tell u lol sorry for so many ques. im new at this i left a mess in the light sec. if u could answer that i would greatly aprec.

did u start from seeds or clone I get it not all plants will be ready to harvest just b/c they where growen at the same time once u enter flowering there ready when they tell u lol sorry for so many ques. im new at this i left a mess in the light sec. if u could answer that i would greatly aprec.

Plants mention above were started from seeds. I took clones from them that are in flower now as of the New Year. Check out the grow journal in my signature for plenty of pics/info.

Back
Top Bottom