Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blue Cheese/Cheese strain...confused!

Plant, Nug, and 2nd Place Member of the Month Winner (July 10') greenisland's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: blue cheese/cheese strain...confused!

Lol, very well put man! I totally know what yor talking about. I think a lot of times people dont realise the devotion it takes to make your own hybrid especially if you want it to be any good, and original. Making seeds of your hybridised strain and getting them to display the least amount of varience in phenotypes is yet another mountain to climb, and that mountain may never be summited for some , for any number of reasons. It is a whole lot of fun, but its kind of a love/hate relationship somedays. It just really takes you (or someone working for you) spending just an incredible amount of time growing out plants. And in the end you wont even keep most of them, and that (depending on your amount of resources available) may be anywhere from 90% to 99.9% of all the plants you grow! All this to simply find that one plant! The holy grail of what you were trying to get the whole time. And sometimes you do all this work and you never even end up finding that holy grail plant... even with all the hardwork in the world you wont be successfull every time! I liken it to ice fishing,... you can sit around all day or days(in the MJs case often times years instead of days) and never catch anything worth keeping. But when you do catch a fish worth keeping it makes all the work you did worth it all of a sudden, even if it doesnt always seem like it worth it. It takes DEVOTION no doubt! As well as a keen sense of what your looking for in an overall finished product too. But as Ed Rosenthal has said many times "where as smoking marijuana isnt physically addictive, growing it certainly is." And I think thats a huge reason as to why so many people are willing to tackle this obstacle head on and spend a lot of their time doing this. And people continue to, in spite of all the hard work, time and money it takes. theres my next 2 cents, lol. Great thread guys. I just cracked up when I heard that someone on youtube posted a video saying Blue Cheese was a "fake" strain, because cheese is a clone only plant. How misinformed was that guy? lol. He was definetally confused. I think thats why I and DGMGH were so compelled to write in and shed some light on this thread ...cause he just had it soooo wrong we couldnt just sit and watch everyone read this and not know THE TRUTH and THE FACTS! lol. Great post DGMGH, your gettin rep from me for that one...that is if I CAN rep you again. Your able to write the same thing as me, and yet you manage to do it with half the words! uuggghhh,I frustrate myself! I write wayyy to long of threads! lol

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

2 really good posts,+ reps,i sometimes dissapoint myself with my threads ha ha(usually smoke induced),i get up in the morning and think,did i do that lol,anyways.......i dont think i will go down that route just yet of producing that master strain,more than likely that i dont deal with rejection to well ha ha,the thought of all that effort going to waste puts me off,although it does sound like a lot of fun,as for the youtube comment,i think the poster withdrew it as i cant find it anymore????,i was way off with my two strains making nosebleed,maybe as we dont get to produce federation seeds as no one really in my country stocks them(hey there could be a gap in the market)must be a reason for why not?????,maybe thats why i like the look of the plant,mikado!!!!i want to grow out this plant,when i eventually do again,i can vision it in a sea of green,me running through it naked.....thats another story lol.i also like the sound of silver pearl,once again cant get here!!!!i might look into suppliers,and why federation is not here.once again thanks green and david,two quality posters.

many regards

albertgrow123

Post Thanks / Like

Cheeeeeeessssseeeeee, tasty shizzle

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Blue Cheese/Cheese strain...confused!

Blue cheese is probably ONE of the best strains on the market.Just my opinion.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123