Has anyone heard of Crippy?

GimmieGreenie

I get different answers from ppl who confess, they really don't know to much about it. other than its great. lol
I think its another type of good HG bud but has been "dubbed" as Crippy by the locals of FL.
Any info on possible seeds or any info at all really would be appreciated:nomo:

Crippy is just really good weed. It's not a strain. A lot of people misuse it to say somethings real good, but it's not. Crippy is probably homegrown.

crippy is a term used in Florida for really good weed...
in the northern states on the east coast, they call it kind bud...
it's merely a nick name, there is no strain with this name yet, as far as i know...

Thanks you guys
i though as much.
How ever i still want to grow some. a friends been bragging about for a long time. he recently brought some up and it really was everything he said it was. and it was pure bud. it was light, orangey-white, and it got my mind right lol.
i know lots of people grow some H.Gbud then rename it. but this bud seems to be all over Florida
so i am hoping to find out the real name so i can maybe dabble with it.
So i'm still on the hunt :yummy:

Pretty much any bud you decide to grow will be considered crippy as long as your plant is as healthy as it can be. I'm a Floridian. Just look out for the people who say something is crippy, when it's not. I've seen people tell me something is crippy, and I laugh... You can definitely tell the difference. Crippy will be something homegrown, and just by the look you should be able to tell how healthy the plant was. ;-)

down in south fl we call it kryp
its basically cronic
we call shitty weed regs
for regular

that regis filbin
or reggie bush
bobby brown

I get different answers from ppl who confess, they really don't know to much about it. other than its great. lol
I think its another type of good HG bud but has been "dubbed" as Crippy by the locals of FL.
Any info on possible seeds or any info at all really would be appreciated:nomo:

:bong:crippy is grown and sold mainly in orlando it is a strain those guys dont know what thet talkin bout i live in orlando i smoke crippy all the time

I used to get some stuff back in Cleve, but it was more crappy than crippy ! How can you not love So.Cal.??!! We've even got a super pot store in Oakland !! I believe that town will be our answer to Amsterdam!! Pretty soon now :peace:

crippy is a term used in Florida for really good weed...
in the northern states on the east coast, they call it kind bud...
it's merely a nick name, there is no strain with this name yet, as far as i know...

Yeah, yeah, I'm from Florida and everything said is absolutely correct.:Rasta:

The amazing part is no one has attached the name to a stain yet.:laughtwo:

Homegrown for sure, and for certain, will knock your dingus in the dirt.:rollit: But with even F1 hybrids getting cool names, I'm really surprised Crippy hasn't been attached to some cross or another.

DD

I live in the new Smyrna beach area, of Florida. Crippy is a strain. It is OG Kush x NYCD. It has a distinctive citrus flavor almost grapefruitty that it gets from the diesel. It is by far the best that I have ever smoked. I thought it was just a slang term too until a friend of mine grew some. I have lived all over the US and have heard alot of slang terms for good bud, but crippy actually short for kryptonite is a strain.:lot-o-toke:

'round Daytona it's any good weed.....I don't know about it being a strain

Here in Costa Rica we call Crippy to Skunk, and if you buy around Crippy, you will get Skunk 95% of time.
Funny how it differs from your name for it, because if you ask a providor for skunk he will give you a confused look and give you crippy anyways lol

I'm from the area code 352 and I've smoked my fair share of crippy. The buds are ridiculously dense; you literally have to cut the buds with scissors. The buds are full of trichromes and bright orange hairs. The high is very intense. You get that "stuck" high. You also get a very nice head high. Definitely an Indica/Sativa hybrid.

Yes Its chronic theres nothing called crippy but its really good ive tried it it gets you stoned af its a term around the FLA its home grown and normally found in orlando or anywhere south but its tropic and its worth the money

Back
Top Bottom