Easy sprouting, start from seed

OldMedUser

Formerly Known as LabRat
So much mystique about starting your family jewels.

Soaking in water with some sterilizing agent like hydrogen peroxide or a little common bleach for a couple of days will always get sprouts.

I just put 4 Chemo x Kings Cross seeds in 30mls RO water with 5 drops of 3% hydrogen peroxide,(H2O2).

They're floating at the moment but I expect them to be on the bottom within the next 24 hours. All the last few batches did that. Out of 10 Kush seeds, 9 tailed and grew with seven girls.

Their stanky-danky offspring are fumigating the house.

I had some thrips on the Kali girls but they seem to have left after the Kush started up the real stinky stuff. I swear you're higher than a kite after 15 minutes in the flower room it's so fine.

We're tobacco addicts here so we save our butts and extract the nicotine for bug control.

With a diploma in chem I'm good for distillations and lots of other stuff related to getting along with folks and extracting essential oils. Infusing oils into other oils. Creating tinctures.

I'm waiting for the Kush to come of age so I might infuse some into some pure hemp oil and use it to stop the joint pain that's been slowing me down for the last few years.

"I just put 4 Chemo x Kings Cross seeds in 30mls RO water with 5 drops of 3% hydrogen peroxide,(H2O2).

They're floating at the moment but I expect them to be on the bottom within the next 24 hours. "

They're down now. and looking plump. They've been sitting in a prescription bottle, not airtight at all for five years in my desk drawer.

Once they throw tails they will go into Pro-Mix until they're root bound or their third set of true leaves whichever comes first.

I think I'll go organic in soil for these until I've got a good candidate for a mother. Then clone her up for some fun in the tubs.

Any thoughts on germing auto AK's ? I have had them in the wet paper towel on a plastic plate in a dark place under a clear plastic dome and sitting on a heating pad for going on 5 days...and still nothing. What am I doing wrong here (if anything) ?

i have a question. ok i saved all the trimed leaves from my harvest. they are mixed with large fan leaves too. I was gonna give a try at soaking them in isopropale and extracting the thc. the thing is i am not sure how long to soak them or if they are sitll good (i have the leaves in a tuperware bowl on the top shelf of my closet). also i was wondering if i could try a vacumme filtration through a filter or cotton ball to get out any green color that might be extracted along with the thc. what do u think

Back
Top Bottom