What is the best strain to use for my first grow?

SmokeyMcMedic

'What is the best strain to use in my first grow?'

I have recently been searching this website for an answer to this very question. I have learned that there are alot of different factors that affect how your first grow will turn out. Things like lighting, pH level, humidity, nutrients, and temperature all contribute to your success. There is one important detail though; The strain. For a first time grower, what would be the easiest strain to use? Which plant would be the most resilient to all types of stress in both the Indica, and Sativa class? It will be interesting to hear what everyone has to say!

i looked it up and it seems like the northern lights is an indica but the grow difficulty was said to be moderate,Delahaze from paradise seeds is a good plant,mostly sativa,the most easy strain i've grown so far,and the dutch dragon was incredible,growed long big buds and was easy to grow,and the grapefruit from Femaleseeds was amasing,purly sativa i think and the taste was the best i've tried so far,and the heavy duty fruity was kind of easy to grow i think(be aware,these plants usualy gets real big some times)

From my personal expreience G13 Labs "Skunk #1," in Dwc. I started growing for the first time ever this year in a one 5 gallon bucket and followed Dutch Masters nutrient calculator at 3/4 strength. I'm about to chop it to harvest in the next week. I have never had a problem or nute burn. I couldn't be any happier for my first time.

I recently decided on my first strain to grow, Nirvana's "Master Kush". It's Hindu Kush x Skunk hybrid. Unfortunately I won't be able to start growing for another year and a half, but I wanted some seeds stashed away just in case I'm unable to get them when I can grow. I'd like to know what the experienced growers think of Master Kush as a beginner's strain.

i looked it up and it seems like the northern lights is an indica but the grow difficulty was said to be moderate,Delahaze from paradise seeds is a good plant,mostly sativa,the most easy strain i've grown so far,and the dutch dragon was incredible,growed long big buds and was easy to grow,and the grapefruit from Femaleseeds was amasing,purly sativa i think and the taste was the best i've tried so far,and the heavy duty fruity was kind of easy to grow i think(be aware,these plants usualy gets real big some times)

Hi CannaNorway! I would really like to know where you looked that information up at. I wonder what standard is used to gauge the difficulty?

Also, you recommended sativas...I have heard that sativas are harder to grow...Does anybody know what the basis is for that?

I'd love to see more input on this thread. For taste, quality of experience, etc. I prefer sativas so I would really like to know why growing them is supposed to be more complicated.

Thanks for your time,
LadyB

yeah N Lights is good. Blueberry is for experienced growers so i wouldnt do blueberry yet. AK47 i would also recommend, its a very forgiving plant

yeah N Lights is good. Blueberry is for experienced growers so i wouldnt do blueberry yet. AK47 i would also recommend, its a very forgiving plant
My vote goes to Ak47/Ak48 for sure. He is NOT kidding when saying they are a very VERY forgiving strain. my first run was with AK48, and those things went to HELL and back the entire time. Results were still outstanding. and my GOD, its the most vigorous growing ive encountered to this day.

Back
Top Bottom