True 98' Pre Bubba Kush - Pics

So howdy Y'all..:welcome:

k..so this thread is for all of you who have, want or growing bubba. These ladies are pre 98'. This is known for a fact. If i could stamp it with approval then i would. The pheno of these ladies has been around OVER 10 YEARS.
So I ask of you out their, if you have bubba join and add. Especially if its pre 98, Hell if you just want to post cause its 3 a.m and you've posted on everything n now its my turn..lol..:allgood:"I am not a crook"

ENJOY AND :roorrip:, :bong:, PASS

:grinjoint:There are 3 diff ladies here. The first I entered in Plant of the month for july sooo... go vote!!(for the bubba j/k thier all kind plants)

IMG_9131.JPG

Pre_98_Bubba_Kush_5.JPG

Pre_98_Bubba_Kush_12.jpg

next came out like a sugar cone in it stature

IMG_9135.JPG

IMG_9139.JPG

resize2.jpg

the third was like Mt. Everest on a winter day

IMG_9107.JPG

IMG_9130.JPG

please let me know what you guys/girls think, opinions are appreciated

:bong:

Hope you all enjoy!! now :passitleft:

Joining 'n' adding buddy!!! Here's my Pre-'98 Bubba Kush, got it late last month doing a garden rescue by taking cuttings at a friends house, the rest of it is a long personal story on how it was received along with many other strains, many of which weren't saved over there. But there all kickin' it here now! :smokin:

I want you to double confirm this "Pre-'98 Bubba Kush" though, I'm super skeptical when I get anything anywhere. Will be following growth through reveg, being a mother plant, flowering some myself, and finished nuggets. I just like this stuff that much lol. The one on the right will be the mother.

IMG_14476.JPG

IMG_14488.JPG

IMG_14505.JPG

IMG_14517.JPG

IMG_14527.JPG

IMG_14534.JPG

IMG_14546.JPG

IMG_14554.JPG

:tokin:

zhummingsig.jpg

im real curious how your gonna make it a mother and its flowering . ?? its a real pain in the ass to get them to switch bach and thats even if you can get it to ! good luck brah

They are cuttings from what was a flowering plant. Made clones of them and this is what I got. Reveg take 4-8 weeks and until the plant is totally done reveging the cuttings taken off of it are prone to hermie, you must wait for it to just do it's thing. Won't be doing anything to potentially harm the plant for the next 3 months to be safe along with the 11 other strains I rescued. I got an ATF S2 cutting I reveged because I liked it, looks pretty good have you ever seen the branching on a reveged plant?

zhummingsig.jpg

maybe a dumb question, but is there also a post 98' bubba kush?

and if yes, any big differences between the pre and post 98' versions?

thanks a bunch :allgood:

maybe a dumb question, but is there also a post 98' bubba kush?

and if yes, any big differences between the pre and post 98' versions?

thanks a bunch :allgood:

Here's a quote from Swerve:
what happened was orgnkid and calikush seeds. in 2000 he started to self his cuts . out came purple bubba, green bubba mint bubba and so on ... katsu got his cut from the kid via a friend for 500$.

hence the term pre98... was the original bubba out before the bastardized version was..

I'm no expert on Bubba, but the pre-98' bubba is the most potent/most expensive on the market of the BK's. It's not going to yield, but you will have a beautiful plant and super frosted nugs, it's a superior cut above the rest essentially you arn't going to stumble on a random bubba better. The leaves, plant structure, and internodal spacing is what you have to judge it by thats the main difference in veg, which is very big lol. Pre-98' is a slower grower! It grows as slow as my Pure Kush so far. :grinjoint:

The later Bubba's are going to be more hermaphrodite prone as they have been made into selfed seeds. Good as it brings new phenos of bubba to the table not available before, bad as it brings hermies to the genepool. My opinion fem seeds are just the future for outdoor, true indoor growers looking for the best don't want no darn hermie. Heh

zhummingsig.jpg

thanks for answering that buddy, it was assaulting my curiosity.

funny that u mention swerve, i was just reading some posts of his on another site. gonna be trying to get some of his gear.

cheers!

Nice work B. One of the best looking pre-Bubba's I've seen. I assume the smoke is all that it's cracked up to be....? Here is a picture of another "quasi mythic" plant... Pure Kush in 7th week of flower.....
PKKKKK.jpg

[

:thumb: I got myself a Pure Kush too(was along with the Pre-98 I got). Mine I believe is the LA version. Not quite sure yet, not the OG tho... Supposed to have a great high! :yahoo: It's a member of the Bubba family too a worthy mention my friend!

zhummingsig.jpg

:)
:thumb: I got myself a Pure Kush too(was along with the Pre-98 I got). Mine I believe is the LA version. Not quite sure yet, not the OG tho... Supposed to have a great high! :yahoo: It's a member of the Bubba family too a worthy mention my friend!

zhummingsig.jpg

Very Nice:) Here is another photo of the plant. The nugs are rock hard and the weight is excellent. Was tested at 18%+. And the weight is much better than folks talk about.... My friends grew 66 plants under 6 lights and achieved close to 10 lbs....which is mind boggling. Almost like hydro, but coco perlite only using H + G...

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/80redpk_001.jpg

an x friend gave me some cuts 4 years ago and been holding on to her and always will wish she yeilded more but the strongest prettyist looking bicth and very easy to grow and roots some what fast god i glad fresh fucked up and gave me that stain thanks player
:goodjob::morenutes::thumb::lot-o-toke::yummy::Rasta::hookah::slide::smokin::goodluck:

Hi,
I saw those PK's they had at Harborside and they told me those were a short Indica type of Pure Kush. I looked at the leaves and if this is the same one that you bought it's very different from what I have here. What's interesting is that when I was forced (circumstances) to veg for 9 weeks the plants even with topping over and over grew tall under my T5's and then exploded to almost 6 feet under my 1000's. I've never seen an Indica do that, so I'm assuming there is a lot more Sativa in this than I was originally told.

My other plant which is a White Russian was vegged for the same amount of time and never got above 4 feet. But the nugs are so dense on the PK's and the smell is so "kushy" that's it's very popular among Kush lovers and I'm hard pressed to grow anything else. I'm trying to cross it now with a Pakistani Chitral Kush to try and bring in some purple color and keep the crystals high. If it wasn't for the yield on the Pre-98 I'd grab it and grow it. I might try crossing it though if I could get my hands on a male because it is one of the finest smokes around.......:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom