Mandala Seeds Satori Strain

This strain has many desirable characteristics in its description for me. Handles heat well, good yielder, strong, requires little supplemental nutrients, and is recommended for medicinal use like for auto-immune diseases. Scanning the web has uncovered people recently using Mandala Seeds of very good quality and showing vigorous growth. A reasonable cost sealed the deal for me.

I'm curious as to what other's opinions here think about Mandala seed company and the Satori strain in particular.

:hmmmm:

Arg! I was tired yesterday and I misspelled the seed company's name.

Mandala Seed Company (not Mandela)

I apologize for any disrespect. :oops:

Hmmmm...might be just the strain for me too...I will make sure to follow your grow.

I thought is sounded good too. This would appear on paper to have the makings of a very popular strain as you could essentially plant it and forget it regarding adding nutrients. Add water and light and strong medicine would be in your future. I'll see what I can do with them and if good, maybe I can supply some clones to dispensaries in So Cal. Not everyone wants to be constantly braindead on the latest kush indica.

Well I do not see Satori or any African strains stateside, so maybe it will be me to popularize them in my area.

The seeds.

08-19-09_02.JPG

satori is a nice plant to grow.........very little fertilizer is needed.nice smoke also.

Munki, I've been reading this forum and following your thread for while. I can't remember where I read about you interest in Satori from Mandala Seeds. I know you have a seperate thread somewhere here about that strain.

I too couldn't find a whole lot of information other than the Mandala web site. Anyway, decided to join the forums today and also order some Satori seeds.

I had to buy them from one of Mandala's re-sellers. It seems Mandala is out of business for a while. Hopefully cannabis bud beans,Canadian,European,Autoflowering,Feminised,cannabis Seeds will com through.

I haven't grown dope in 20 years, but my wife has had some serious health issues and now has a medical card. I decided I would grow a few plants for her. We debated on which strain would help her finger (sounds dumb, but she hasn't been able to hold a pencil for three years). It's hard to find info on what helps pain without getting a person too stoned too function.

Anyway, I decided to try Satori and I'm waiting for them in the mail. I'll let you know what happens. I'll probably start a grow journal as well.

I loved your Ebb n Flow 3 x 3 journal.

Munki, I've been reading this forum and following your thread for while. I can't remember where I read about you interest in Satori from Mandala Seeds. I know you have a seperate thread somewhere here about that strain.

I too couldn't find a whole lot of information other than the Mandala web site. Anyway, decided to join the forums today and also order some Satori seeds.

I had to buy them from one of Mandala's re-sellers. It seems Mandala is out of business for a while. Hopefully cannabis bud beans,Canadian,European,Autoflowering,Feminised,cannabis Seeds will com through.

I haven't grown dope in 20 years, but my wife has had some serious health issues and now has a medical card. I decided I would grow a few plants for her. We debated on which strain would help her finger (sounds dumb, but she hasn't been able to hold a pencil for three years). It's hard to find info on what helps pain without getting a person too stoned too function.

Anyway, I decided to try Satori and I'm waiting for them in the mail. I'll let you know what happens. I'll probably start a grow journal as well.

I loved your Ebb n Flow 3 x 3 journal.

Welcome to 420 magazine Caddie and thanks for your first post starting with my humble thread here. This is my thread on Satori, so you posted in the right spot. I have the seeds and got them from The Attitude. Haven't cracked them yet as I need to finish my current grow, then will be tackling another clone grow before I get to my seeds.

Start a journal if you can and we will all help you reach success so your wife can find relief. :welcome:

Hi all, just wanted to add my two "sense" on the Mandala Satori Strain. My husband and I germinated several Satori and Hashberry seeds for an outdoor grow in the northeast. Only one seed turned out to be a lady and it was the Satori. I love this plant. Its not only beautiful but it smells amazing. It smells very fruity with a lemony overtone. The plant lived through a killing frost the night it was planted and one of the wettest summers we have had here. The taste of the semi-cured bud is smooth and fruity. The high is nice with lots of energy and minimal munchies. I enjoy this strain very much. Here is a picture just before the harvest.

100_3755a.jpg

alright another journal :)

ive never heard of the strain you are going to grow but im interested to see its characteristics. good luck munki (not that you need it)

Thank you so much for sharing your Satori grow Dweeden! I hope you can share more about it and maybe some nug shots from the crop. I will get to growing them, but have something else to complete first. Looking to do this next year maybe.

Ok all for those of you who have looked at my past grows I like taking pictures - I love growing weed - but I don't par take as much or as often as my hubby in the celebration. I do however test all the goods. This one I love - Satori is awesome. Mandala describes the smell as fruity with citrus. I think it smells like Lemon meringue pie. Smoke report - very heady non couch lock high. Most strains give me uncontrollable munchies but not this strain. Very, very smooth fruity earthy flavor. Still have some trimming to do but so far I have a bit over 3 oz with about 1 to 1 1-2 left to do.

100_3824a.jpg

100_3827a.jpg

100_3830a.jpg

100_3831a.jpg

Almost too pretty to smoke

Back
Top Bottom