Cold sores no more

Propa Gator

First 50 years of my life, I smoked cannabis irregularly and suffered annoying fever blisters regularly. For the past 10 years, I've smoked regularly and have had NO out-breaks. I believe my life-long herpes II is cured with on-going medication as prescribed...
By me :smokin:

I used to get them when I was really stressed out prior to when I started smoking... I never thought about it, but since I started I really haven't had them as often either!

I have had solo's screwed up over a damn cold sore RIGHT in the middle of my lips. Man, you sound like you just started on the flute when you have one of those! Or like a doubler if its on the side!
You always have something interesting to say Mr. Gator! The Propa-gator of thought!

I will also say that my cold sores out brakes have slowed down about 70% It's been fantastic! I use to get cold sores every time I was sick, but now I dont!

Very interesting. I'd attributed my cold sores disappearance to being out of the military and not having that stress in my life, but come to think of it my last one was a year after that, just before I started smoking. 4 years outbreak free. Hmm.

I totally understand not using anecdotal evidence as anything but that, my understanding of pH and nutrient absorption is mostly from university texts on the subject from plants in my outside garden, however many of the studies done were before the kings of cannabis began applying their understanding so entrepreneurs could design formulations which deal with buffering much better than the raw chemicals researchers were using a decade ago. And I'm definitely glad they did!

First 50 years of my life, I smoked cannabis irregularly and suffered annoying fever blisters regularly. For the past 10 years, I've smoked regularly and have had NO out-breaks. I believe my life-long herpes II is cured with on-going medication as prescribed...
By me :smokin:

Have you tried applying cannabis oil on the affected area? I thought about thisfor a while now, based off allot of articles ive read stating that cannabis oil can actually stop and reverse (protein based) skin mutating diseases ie. skin cancer ;) and in this case hopefully the cold sores!!

just a thought. would love to hear if anyone has tried this and the results.

i saw video on youtube. it shows pictures of person with skin cancer on ther nose, after a few days of applying the cannabis oil, you physically see the cancer slowly back off and digress, its awesome. within a week the person nose looks like there was never even cancer there. and guess what?! NOW THERE ISNT! it kiled the cancer cells.
who knows, type II herpes is a protein based virus. meaning it uses proteins to hold itself together, now when you add the cannabis oil in there, it actually breaks apart these protein bonds and prevents the cancer (or hopefully for most in this situation) herpes complex from developing a foot hold, and eventually eradicate it.

Mine never appeared again after my divorce, lol. They always appeared in the same spot on my bottom lip and were stress related. :hippy:

I tell every one I ate a bad batch and got a life time herpie.Dam it! No I get mine from stress. Every dam time I get stressed about something,Bam I wake up with a cold sore. I hate tring to eat with one they hurt crack open.

I use my pain cream when I 1st feel that tingle on my lip, it doesn't turn into a cold sore. I used to get them everytime I got run down or stressed, 6 -7 times a year. Haven't had any, not even starting to show up since I got divorced come to think of it

we apply co2 hash oil mixed 50/50 with coconut oil straight on any skin lesion that is not bleeding
it always clears right up (including cold sores)
i add the oils together in a 50ml small pyrex beaker and set that in a 100ml beaker half full of boiling water (double boiler style) and mix with a toothpick until they are homologous takes about 5 minutes then vacuum the oil into a syringe for storage
the coconut oil helps when spreading the cannabis oil over larger areas of the skin
its just amazing how a small portion can be spread over the entire face this way (for example)
i think it is good to use cannabis oil with our daily application of skin lotion

Back
Top Bottom