Thc Biomed Clones Kelowna B.C.

Suntana

I purchased 12 clones, 6 Nebulla and 6 Acid. Transplanted into 1 gallon coco 2 days ago. Very impressed with the quality and size.
420-magazine-mobile1088105476.jpg
420-magazine-mobile957149832.jpg

I'm using AN Jungle juice coco and a few additives.
Stay tuned

Very interested in your journal, I'm sub'd up for sure. May I ask you a question? I have 6 clones in full stretch mode, but I don't feed them nutes at all; are your clones unique? I'm just curious to learn if so. Your plants look really healthy btw. Thank you kindly. .

The clones from this THC biomed are all products of paradise seeds, Nebulla has been around for awhile, the strain Acid (not to be confused with LSD) is one I'm not familiar with, it's a 60/40 indica dominant. Check out there website they use a product called clone shipper, outstanding the way they are shipped, size etc. Apparently THC biomed is in the works to buy the clone shipper business.

Me too, see if there's similar problems with Nebula that you had or if it was just an isolated incident with the clones they happened to send you.

Two different Nebulla strains, I'm growing regular Neb and he has Nebulla 11. That's more of a CBD strain. My guess it was an isolated problem with that batch. I'll post more pics tonight, not a lot to report yet. Still waiting to fill the pots with roots and I topped a few. So far I haven't had any screw ups lol.

Two different Nebulla strains, I'm growing regular Neb and he has Nebulla 11. That's more of a CBD strain. My guess it was an isolated problem with that batch. I'll post more pics tonight, not a lot to report yet. Still waiting to fill the pots with roots and I topped a few. So far I haven't had any screw ups lol.

Npstrs has done a nice job of reviving those plants.

420-magazine-mobile829129771.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1968586042.jpg

I bumped the feed to 1.5 ml per litre jungle juice coco mid week and will continue the voodoo juice, until the end of week 2.
Next feed will be 2.0 ml per litre jungle juice and hang there until transplant.
I currently feed every 3 days, when they drink enough to lighten the pots everyday I transplant.
Roots look to be coming in nice
All is well for the first week.

Back
Top Bottom