Strain: California Orange Bud
Dirt: 50% Peet, 25% perlite, 25% soil
Grow Space: 3'x3'x6' closet
Lights: 2 150W 1 60W compact flouro
Nutes: 1-2-1

Here's a couple pics from 5 minutes ago. April is 8 days old. :goof:

Picture0222.jpg

Picture0232.jpg

Ill try to get pictures up every couple days or so. I am busy with school and I have to use my roommates camera so cut me some slack if Im falling behind. :allgood:

i got a lot of leaves on that sucker for only 8 days old. i would make som kinda reflector for the bulbs tho. i used a mylar emergency blanket to make one.

Sorry for the hold up, here's day 13 pictures.

I know I probably shouldnt be touching the leaf in the one pic but its one of the dying ones so I was seeing how hot it was when my roommate snapped the photo. Its been a steady 80 degrees the last few days.

Picture0381.jpg

Picture0401.jpg

Suggestions are welcome. Im worried about the dying leaves, should I be?

well the wont just go back to noraml those will probally just die off once it gets a lil bigger.. if its not spreading then u should be fine.. the temp seems to be fine.. so i would think u shouldnt have anything to worry about unless it started to go to the new leaves.. and how close are those flourals . and what watts again

1 inches is way to close that could also do some damage try to back it off so the light is like 3 inches away .. .. i think u got the waterin and temp under control .. move that and shoud be fine from here :allgood:

Sorry it has been a while since the last update. Cant tell if you can notice the slight changes April has gone through in the last two weeks.

Tomorrow will mark 4 weeks since I planted her. The leaves on the bottom never lost those dead spots but continue to grow, most leaves seem to get little brown spots on the tips. I water her about 1/3 gallon every 3 days now and I stopped nutrients incase thats what was hurting her.

Heres some day 21 pictures

HPIM03731.jpg

HPIM03742.jpg

And these are a few minute old day 27 pics

HPIM03791.jpg

April hit the 1 foot mark today, I wanted to start flowering when she was 2 feet, but I might have to start next week because of a couple scheduling problems. How tall do you think she will be in a week?

HPIM03801.jpg

I placed the lights about 3 inches to the left and right of the top so that hopefully it will grow out more before it grows up.

HPIM03811.jpg

lookin good bro but you wil need more light when you go into flowering. other then that lookin good bro keep up thwe good work.

:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom