Torco's Harvest PICS

Torco

I Harvested 3 plants yesterday. Here are some Pics of the plants after I trimmed them. They are drying now. I have 10 more to go in the next few days. These are the same clones I have been growing. After these are done no more bag seed Weed for me.

MVC-010S1.JPG

MVC-009S1.JPG

Looks Great!! How long did it take you to trim that? Also what do you think your final amout will be??

thanks for shareing the pics!!

It didnt take that long to trim, I spent maybe an hour and half on them. as far as total buds from all the plants, I dont have a clue, several ounces for sure

Nice harvest.

I tell you what. After my next grow you can come over and help trim since your so good at it. I hate trimming. I would be very generous with the bud.
Too be serious though, you are a good grower and I am glad to have you in the grow room. Your knowledge and experience is up there and this is why you don't see me much in your journals. I can only say keep up the good work dude, the regen thread you have is a good read.

Just being blunt and trueful dude. I wish I had more people like you in the site. Its nice to see multiple harvests from a member. Shows they know there shit.

Hey thanks man, I still consider myself a novice indoor grower, this is my 3rd harvest im on since starting in October. I owe most of this to all the growers here at 420times from reading all there experiences they have had at growing.

Thats a nice harvest, how much did all of that bud weigh in at? :cool:

GanjaMan417 said:
Thats a nice harvest, how much did all of that bud weigh in at? :cool:

those 3 plants are still drying, i have not started on the other 10 yet. ill probably get a couple of them done tonight.

Back
Top Bottom