Roor Bongs

ol hippy

Hi guys I'm trying to find a shop in Ca that sells Roor Bongs anyone help me on this ? Or if you just want to rate or discribe your Roor Bong Thanks :peace :roorrip:

I have been looking to get a roor also , I found a "pure" in reno at a head shop that looks identical to the roor beaker style and its 7mm thick very well made and hits just as smooth as a roor, when I asked about it the owner said he paid alot of money to get them into his store at the canabis convention and he didn't even remember seeing roor this year there /shrug ...

Anyhow just noticed this ol ques. there's a nice new glass shop in Santa Barbara,Ca. on the upper part of lower state st. called Dementia Glass great selection of Roor, Sheldon Black and others !!

RooRs are good pipes as long as you get the real deal made in Germany. Not the ones made in the USA. Thats like buying a knock-off Volkswagen or Birkenstocks...RooR was one of the first implementors of using ground glass joints (Glass on Glass), that is their claim to fame...now time has progressed and there is a wide variety of pipes like Roor and maybe even better.

I was wondering if anybody can tell me the difference between the 14.5 or 18.8 joint sizes that ROOR offers,I;m in the market for a new bong,but don't really know what the hell their talking about, what do you all thinks is the best way to go. thanks, :peacetwo:

It's the size of the down tube or bubbler tube 18.9 is a bit bigger more airflow etc bigger bowls, they both work fine just more airflow and abit more money other than that no big deal !! Check out :everyonedoesit.com great selection of bongs and info !

It's the size of the down tube or bubbler tube 18.9 is a bit bigger more airflow etc bigger bowls, they both work fine just more airflow and abit more money other than that no big deal !! Check out :everyonedoesit.com great selection of bongs and info !

Thanks for the info :peacetwo:

RooR bongs are awesome... they just taste and feel so great to smoke from... this is my baby, it's the first time I decided to buy a roor bong and I haven't looked back!! Here's a pic:

This thing really does smoke like a dream :)

so i work in a smoke shop in canada, & we carry our RooRs for an acceptionally low price, is there ways to tell its authenticity other than the obvious gromet to glass on glass part. there is a squiggle of blue up the sides of all the bongs & they are going for $174.99-$249.99 at the most. we sell a lot of china made products, so i was wondering if we are shipping american ones or not. anyone know a bit on the roors?

so i work in a smoke shop in canada, & we carry our RooRs for an acceptionally low price, is there ways to tell its authenticity other than the obvious gromet to glass on glass part. there is a squiggle of blue up the sides of all the bongs & they are going for $174.99-$249.99 at the most. we sell a lot of china made products, so i was wondering if we are shipping american ones or not. anyone know a bit on the roors?

Yes there are many ways to tell the Reals from the Fake Roors...

all Roors have 3 Ice pinches no matter what (if you see 4 ice pinches its Fake)

All Roors have a Trademark sign on the bottom Right underneath the Roor logo.

If the word Roor is too high or too low on the Tube its a dead giveaway as well

You can tell by looking at the ground joints on Roors to check for quality..the Fakes will even have bubbles in the glass and the joint will be skinny.

Also anytime you buy a Roor just make sure the place you are buying it from is Reputable.

I have heard great things about Dementia in the US...i picked mine up online from an Authorized Dealer...the Roor Lil Sista 3.2mm and its treated me great for 3 years and counting.

these are just a few tips off the top of my head to think about when shopping for a Roor or any other "high end" glass named.

good luck and maybe post a picture if you make a decision.

PUFFER:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom