Need Advice On A Few Bongs

Kooter

Well im new to these forums and mmj altogether. So i figured i would ask for some advice on a few bongs from some of you wonderful people. Now if you would like a bit of backstory on myself and why i chose to medicate my condition with mmj you can find it in my very first post ever found here:

New smoker needing some advice

First and foremost my conclusion to get a bong to medicate was because chubs and tang from bootcamp and reviews seem to recommend them the most. Apparently bongs are the best and most effective way to medicate. that and they look very very cool.

Now being the new smoker than i am (probably less than 15 times smoked ever) i began to look and read around for some of the better bongs i could find. I found that "glass on glass" is best and found that at least one perc is optimal for a smooth hit. As i plan to medicate for everyday relief this would be optimal.

I learned some lingo and before i knew it i had found a bong that suit me to a T.

Here it is.

BioHazard - 9mm Beaker Ice Bong

Biohazard Glass Bong - Ice Beaker 9mm - Online Shop

Now for me this bong seems like the cats meow and i will give several reasons. Im not an "in your face original" kind of person so i dont need all kindsa doodads and shit hanging from my bong. im not into all the colors of the rainbow or any of that. Im into the sense of style that comes from a minimalist approach to something. and to me this bong just screams function over fashion. its simple and to me looks cool because it is so Minimalist in appearance.

Not to mention it is 9mm thick and seems to be the thickest most durable glass i can find. Not im not a clutz or anything, but to me a bit of extra protection is never a bad thing.

a few possible problems i see with this bong is that it may infact give hot hits (no perc)

so that is my question. does anyone know anything about this bong and if so will it make a good starter bong for me to medicate with every day. will it give cool enough hits. and is the overall company/bong of good quality.

So ya if you can toss me a review or anything really of the bong. If i do decide to get it i will be more than happy to post up a review of my own on here (using my best big boy type).

So thank you all for visiting my post and you are all more than welcome to leave any opinions/advice, or anything really. Im very new to this whole mmj topic so please anything you got will be more than helpful.

thanks for your time and have a great day.

Re: Need advice on a few bongs.

Strangley enough this brand of bong and this bong seem almost impossible to get user reviews on.

Im not sure if that speaks well to the company or not. but we will see. I think i will go ahead and purchase this bong in the near future and post a review for all the fine folks on these forums.

Can't really give you any advice on that particular bong, I've never used it. It looks and reads like a fine smoking piece.
I personally don't own a bong, my next purchase will be the model 419 pipe, gonna buy through our sponsors here!
Best of luck w/your bong search

well i went looking to find either this bong or a biohazard single or double perc bong... everything i could find was out of stock..

honestly it looks like every biohazard beaker bottom bong is sold out no matter where i look.

Unfortunatly i could not find any biohazard bongs on smokewire.

The whole reason i am interested in biohazard is this.

1: Simple clean bongs No nubs/No multiple colors/No over the top design
2: Good beaker bottom (im looking for a good beaker bottom bong)
3: Glass at least 7mm thick
4: Only need a single or double perc
5: Nothing over 20 inches in length.

and i thought the biohazards i saw had all those things that i want for my first bong.

But if anyone has any brands or actual bongs that they would like to recomend.. that will actually adhere to things that i want in my bong.. then please by all means post them up and i will be glad to have a look at them.

I plan to spend around 200-300 bucks on this bong.

https://www.---------.com/blaze-glass-clear-glass-percolator-ice-bong-1.html

This looks like a pretty good one. I usually buy all my glass locally, we have an engineer who designed a 3 hole pipe (instead of one hole in the middle of the bowl you get 3 spaced out around the bottom - talk about a killer hit!!) who only sells thru The Stuffed Pipe out of Fresno, Visalia, and Porterville, CA. He also designed a "vaporizer" that has a specially designed glass screen for the bottom and top. you put your ground herb in on top of one screen, put the other screen on top then heat the OUTSIDE of the glass bowl for about 8 seconds. You want to talk about smooth, unadulterated smoke - wow! Even the guys that work at the headshop gave up roor bongs, etc. to get these things, they are one hot product. I'm suprised the guy hasn't tried to take it nationally. If you are interested in talking to them pm me or look them up in the phone book.:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom