What Do You Guys Think About This Bong From SmokeWire?

Hobos Bandaid

of this bong?

smallbongh51a_1_21.jpg

SILVER FUMED WATER PIPE 5.9 Inches

i like it a lot, its so nice for its price too. i also like this bubbler...

bubblerh5-a.jpg

Hammer Bubbler Inside Out

Its colors are so nice and it changes when you smoke. a bubbler is basically a pipe but with a water cooler just like with a bong, right?

of this bong? SILVER FUMED WATER PIPE 5.9 Inches

i like it a lot, its so nice for its price too. i also like this bubbler...Hammer Bubbler Inside Out

Its colors are so nice and it changes when you smoke. a bubbler is basically a pipe but with a water cooler just like with a bong, right?

For that price, I think it's a great bubbler. I think it depends on you and what type of equipment you like to smoke out of. I prefer just rolling one up or just hitting a bong. But this is good enough for a session after work or something.

personally would rather have a bong, bubblers seem like a pain to clean and not really that practical, all though some of the coolest glass i ever seen was on a bubbler i would still rather have a bong, they get you ripped, ya they use alot of weed but you can buy different bowls to suite your needs

Very true, but you got to think about the price of a good bong. The one that I currently use ran me $300, which wasn't bad at all. I prefer to just roll 1 up now

Very true, but you got to think about the price of a good bong. The one that I currently use ran me $300, which wasn't bad at all. I prefer to just roll 1 up now

Wow, you spent 300 on a bong? For that much money it better play music or do some tricks...lol

Wow, you spent 300 on a bong? For that much money it better play music or do some tricks...lol

What does an ounce of premium bud go for in your area? How many ounces can be smoked through a quality bong over the course of its lifetime?

I went shopping with Mom the other day and saw a single-cup coffeemaker for $200.

Which product provides the better value, lol?

Ha ha - I never looked at it that way. A $200 coffee pot or $200 in smoking devices.

I would love to have a bong. But in general, I like vaporizers even better.

Back
Top Bottom