BongIn Bong Review

farmer stevo

Hello....
Don't know how i got accepted to do this..but i did...and it was wonderful :eek:) ..i was recently picked to do a review and sent bong #97b from the BongIn glassware company for a review..Upon opening the well packaged box, the quality was at first obvious by the use of Pyrex glass..Intricate detail (n very cool looking) on the stem,bowl, and top of the neck of the bong (don't know how to add pictures :eek:( ).Upon its first blazing,we experienced a very smooth smoke and good hit.Very nice bowl capacity and a low placed carb hole allowed for easy smoking.A feature that i absolutely LOVED was a split in the lower portion of the neck of the bong right above the water.This allowed for friendly smoking (passing amongst friends) to be alot easier and safer , which we all know is the important part of using expensive glassware lol.This is one of the best bongs I have personally ever owned.BongIn has some VERY nice bongs with crazy detail..You imagine it they can do it.Thank you for your time and happy smoking :eek:) - Stevo

Back
Top Bottom