ExcellentPipes Bong #98

BongIn Stoner

Review written by one of our customers, I decide to share it with you.

98-Sexy-glass-salvia-bong2.jpg

Sexy Glass Salvia Bong #98

Buy price $49 (action price)

First Impressions: I usually start a review with the actual product, however, when dealing with glass products, there is an important piece of the overall purchase that can not be skipped. That is the boxing and shipping of the product. This bong was shipped to me from over 5000 miles away, and it arrived in superb packaging with care. There were absolutely no issues with the bong. Upon first looking at the bong you cannot but help to notice the suble yet sexy curves with great asthetics. The bong is just the right size, not feeling too small to be useful or too large to feel "clunky".

Usability: The bong has a great feel to it no matter where it is held. The curviature of the neck help balance the weight so that it actually feels lighter that it actually is. The bowl is thick with a nice seal to the bong, and the tab on the bowl ensures there is no danger of burning yourself on the product. The base is of perfect size to stabilize the bong, making it sturdier than some rival products from other companies that I've used in the past.

Actual Use: I was very eager to put this product to the test. The bowl is sized perfectly for smoking by yourself or with friends. This ensures you do not have to repack the bowl too often as is the case when dealing with some bongs. The amount of water I used did not render the bong as too heavy for myself or anyone else. The seal created between the bowl and bong is perfect. The neck is the perfect size to hold, as it didn't feel that I needed to use a second hand to hold the bottom, so I could concentrate on clearing the remaining smoke from the bong, which happened flawlessly. Also to take note on is the perfect size of the mouthpiece which doesn't force a certain connection to the lips in an unnatural way.

Overall Thoughts: This bong is purely one of the best I've ever used. Not only is it asthetically pleasing, it's usability is 100%. Usually I've had trade offs for bongs, being the look or usability taking a hit in some area, where as this bong has none of those downfalls whatsoever. You should expect to pay double the price for this bong on usability alone, not even including it's simple but elegant look. I would give this bong a 5 out of 5 stars on usability alone. I recommend this bong to any serious smoker who is on a budget and wants all they can get for the money. You will NOT be disappointed by this product. After loading the first bowl, you will absolutely fall in love with this bong and never look back!

Toby Latham

What a lovely water-pipe! ;)

Just bought myself my first water-pipe (review to come in a few weeks). If the one I ordered from another of our sponsors had fallen through/ out of stock I would have definitely gotten this one! I really like the bong designs that lean back to the user. And clear glass! :yahoo:
To many bongs nowadays have funky designs/ colors ... It feels gaudy to me.

The tab on the bowl intrigues me. I know the one I am getting doesn't have that nifty feature... Checking your site though, you all sell both bowls with the tab & diffuser down stems!

I think I need an upgrade :)

Back
Top Bottom