Bong Review From Bongoutlet.ca

getright

Hey everyone! I ordered a bong on the 15th and it arrived here today(19th) FROM CANADA! I live in Okc and it got here on the fourth day! Great shipping costs, super speedy service and the bong hits like a champ! I got the bong from Buy Cheap Bongs, Quality Bongs, Bongs Sale Online bongshop Bongoutlet (one of our sponsors)
Here is a link to my bong My bong

Looks sweet - comes with an ash catcher, ice catcher, 2 percs, and a free pipe!

Here what she looks like!
bong35.JPG

here is a shot with my iphone camera, sorry it does no justice but believe me, it's awesome!
photo_1_17.JPG

Very nice looking piece!! love that clear/cobalt blue glass look!! awesome!! So what was the first strain that you smoked out of her?

ncie bong bro, it's very similar to the one I was looking at from them. They have the best looking glass for the price that I've seen anywhere.

How thick is it and do you have any negative things to say about the piece from an overly critical standpoint? I really want to get one for myself soon, I'm looking at this one https://www.bongoutlet.ca/fingers-percolator-water-bongs-green-p-562.html

The thickness is 5.1 mm. Hmm one of the percs isnt straight up and down, it's leaning a little to one side and it touches the inside of the glass. The hole in the ash catcher is huge but I got some glass screens that seem to be working well.

I was originally going to get that bong, the one you linked but knowing what I do now, I would def get the one you picked out. Looks sweet!

Back
Top Bottom