Smoketower.ca Product Review - Incredibowl M420

Truth Seeker

It is time for another product review. This product review is brought to you by Smoketower.ca! The kind folks over at Smoketower was nice enough to send me a Incredibowl M420 for a review!

Smoke_Tower_Logo.gif

This product has such an eye appeal right off the bat! When you see it on the sight, it looks like some mechanical genius of a medical apparatus. With me I like to take BIG hits and with the Incredibowl, this can be accomplished. Also, seeing that this product is not glass, you can rest assure that you can drop it and not have to ever worry that it will break. There is only one tiny piece of glass and that is the bowl which is held securely in place with an o-ring rubber seal. You can pull the glass out for cleaning or replacement purposes, other than that, I don't see any need to pull the glass bowl out.

When using the incredibowl, you are in control of your hit, you decide if you want to hit it fast and hard or soft and slow. After you have packed in your medication, you start drawing in your hit slowly into the chamber where it builds up, getting ready for you, the user, to use the quick draw bowl and slide it forward to allow the chambers front end to open up and allow all the fresh air in to clear the chamber. Now this is where you become in charge of your hit. When opening up the chamber, you can pull it open slowly to allow little amount of air in to slowly clear the chamber or you can just open her all the way up and get the rush of air coming into the chamber and clear it out in less than a heartbeat.

The unfortunate cons. As much as I have been in love with this pipe, there of course is something that has to go wrong. From my use, I have noticed that the glass bowl has a very slim and small stem in which builds up with resin really fast, keeping this cleaned is an absolute must to keep it working in great condition. Among that, the screen also builds up with resin fast as well. On a plus note, Smoketower also offers Replacement Parts on their site as well and it comes complete with 1 replacement glass bowl, 2 silicone mouth pieces, 2 screens and 2 O-rings. Smoketower also has an extension chamber for the m420 so if you don't like the original, you can get the M420 XL Extension for it and have more chamber room for your smoke. And the last add-on for the m420 is the Quick Draw, the quick draw gets placed on the bowl piece and has a button that sits on the side of the incredibowl and when the button is depressed, it allows for an easier smoke clearing.

Well that is my report on the Incredibowl m420 from Smoketower.ca. I hope that you all take a look at it and decide if it might right for you.

Incredibowl_m420_Replacements.JPG
Incredibowl_m420.JPG

Thank you Smoketower.ca for the opportunity!​

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom