AfroSmoke.com Product Review - Pure Glass 18" Beaker Water Pipe

Truth Seeker

Please join me in a Product Review brought to you by one of our sponsors here at 420 Magazine, AfroSmoke.com! It is because of sponsors like them that we can continue our mission of Cannabis Awareness!

Afro_Review1.jpg

Straight from AfroSmoke, comes this excellent water pipe from PURE Glass. This 18" Beaker water pipe is beautiful from the bottom to the top! This particular one is my personal favorite color, Green! It is also frosted glass which makes it look all that much more cooler! It also comes with PURE GLASS 3D etching in it which is made smooth to give it that 3D look! And just to make it a for sure authentic PURE GLASS water pipe, they also include a holographic PURE GLASS sticker on it. This water pipe has a 19mm ground joint, made with High Quality 50 x 5 mm thick glass and also features a diffused downstem. The downstem is nice as well, nothing majorly special about it, it has the PURE GLASS logo on it as well and it is clear. At last, the bowl piece, This is also a green piece, not frosted however, nice and smooth just like the 3D etching on the water pipe. It also contains the PURE GLASS logo on it and has a single sided handle to help assist on the pull! To sum this all up in one word, ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! Ok, it was 2 words. But when I opened my package and finally got through the layers of protection, both from PURE GLASS and AfroSmoke, it was the first thought that went through my mind.

Afro_Review2.jpg

Looking at this water pipe online it already looked amazing as it has ice catchers so you can enjoy a nice and smooth smoke! As we all know, some strains just have a certain harshness to it when you smoke it, for me it Is the sour strains. Well with the ice catcher, you can eliminate the harshness by adding 2 — 3 ice cubes after adding your water of course. Once you begin to intake your smoke, it filters through the water and then proceeds up the main chamber where you inhale from, before reaching your lungs, the ice cubes give the smoke a nice vapor like feeling as it cools the smoke down which is part of the major reason there is harshness. Another great thing is the BIG bowl that it comes stock with. You can tell that this glass on glass bowl is top grade quality glass, even with the little handle on the side, it feels well balanced for an easy pull!

Afro_Review3.jpg

Don't just take my word for it, go and check out the wide selection of water pipes and other accessories at AfroSmoke.com! One true thing that they believe in is that you will not pay Tax and you will not pay Shipping! What you see is what you get for what it says! Nothing more, nothing less... Well, a shock on the low prices might be in there as well, but that is optional!

IMG_30044.JPG

:thanks: Thank you again AfroSmoke.com for the opportunity and being a part of our mission! We are truly grateful!

:Namaste:

I heard that not all the pure glass that you guys sell isn't all made in America... I've heard this from more than one person.

Back
Top Bottom