Carbon Fiber Bong

baslayr

I was at Seattle Hempfest yesterday hoping for something new. I saw 10-15 booths full of all kings of glass bong and pipes but inbetween them all there was a small booth that had something completely different. The cost was a little more than I usually pay for a bong but I thought back to how many I have broke this was a deal.
So I took one home and was able to sit back and enjoy it. At 4 ounces, shatterproof,blastproof,melting temp of 6200 degrees and a lifetime guarantee this thing is sexy. I put a little ice in (convienent ice catcher) and let it roll. Wow. This thing is smooth as glass. I have a small collection and this is now on the top shelf. They said they will put there product line back on their page soon and will add to it. So there you have it, my review of a totally new product. I hope the small company does well. tier1composites.com
IMG_20140818_125305.jpg

I use the same cleaners as for glass with the same great results. And the titanium stem seems to reduce what ends up in the bong. It may just be the titanium screen.

I would like to see somebody on here buy one so it can get a proper review and get the word out on this great bong. IT IS ONE OF A KIND.

Who doesn't need one of everything?

Agreed.If I see one,I will own it. it is a good looking piece.
I worked with carbon fiber since 02,not in the manufacturing of it,just custom parts and stuff. Ive often wondered why no one made a bong before, my guess is the process cost,of the time.

Looks cool. Pricey, though. Maybe if I win the lotto, hehe.

Personally I'm so cheap that I just buy glass beaker bongs off of Fleabay for under $15 (what sells for over $100 on online sites, like the one you posted a link for, go for well under $50 on Fleabay; you just have to wait 2 weeks for the slow boat from China to get your bong to you instead of the week a US seller takes) and put a $2 glass ash-catcher on it (with a Bic pen tube for a stem) filled with water so the bong's water does not get ash in it.
Hits smooth as heck and by using the ash catcher (kind of like a bong on a bong) the bong's water stays "clean" (no tannish tint) for a few hours . . . but then I do smoke weed like some smoke tobacco :lot-o-toke:;)
Serious question; in your first post you have a link for hair transplants and this post (your second post) has a link for a seller of over-priced bongs: ARE YOU A SPAMMER? :( :thedoubletake:
I do believe the spammer's posts are gone :yahoo: :thanks:

I can’t stop breaking my bongs... I don’t know why... all my other glass is fine and never damaged but I can’t manage a glass bong for more then a month before it breaks... so I purchased a foldable silicone bong :rofl: ... I’ll manage to break it somehow I’m sure haha but that bongs awesome man, right on!

I can’t stop breaking my bongs... I don’t know why... all my other glass is fine and never damaged but I can’t manage a glass bong for more then a month before it breaks... so I purchased a foldable silicone bong :rofl: ... I’ll manage to break it somehow I’m sure haha but that bongs awesome man, right on!
I'm the same way; I just buy cheap glass bongs off of Fleabay and try to have a new one hand. The current one being shipped (it left Beijing on 11/31) cost me $14.45 ("free" shipping) it's a simple bent neck round beaker bong that I'll put a water-filled round glass ash-catcher on it (bong on a bong) that is tipsy as heck but gives darn good smooth hits.
I'll break it within the month . . . . :thumb:

I finally bit the bullet and spent a couple hundred on a really nice bong and I must say, you get what you pay for. Was always a cheap beaker bong user but it was so harsh. Once you have a bong with multiple peculators built in you will fall in love.

I finally bit the bullet and spent a couple hundred on a really nice bong and I must say, you get what you pay for. Was always a cheap beaker bong user but it was so harsh. Once you have a bong with multiple peculators built in you will fall in love.
That's what the ash-catcher does; It hits almost as smooth as my perculator does but it isn't so insanely hard to shake the salt into every crevis to clean it. Check out the Chinese sellers on eBay; they sell the same bongs as their US counterparts sell for $125 for well under that. Here is a link to an insanely complicated bong on eBay for $75 10 inch THICK Honey Comb Percolator Hookah Water Pipe Tobacco Bong (EXTRA BOWL) | eBay
I can not imagine even attempting to smoke the thing but one can see how much cheaper bongs are to import from the source by just looking at that mess, instead of paying someone's prices who did that themselves.

I'm the same way; I just buy cheap glass bongs off of Fleabay and try to have a new one hand. The current one being shipped (it left Beijing on 11/31) cost me $14.45 ("free" shipping) it's a simple bent neck round beaker bong that I'll put a water-filled round glass ash-catcher on it (bong on a bong) that is tipsy as heck but gives darn good smooth hits.
I'll break it within the month . . . . :thumb:
Lol Creative... ya this silicone “bong” was $11 including shipping haha gotta love it... my bubblers are where I spend the big bucks when it comes to glass. Not sure why, I’ve always favorited bubblers over any other pipe.... and oh I know what your saying about the nice glass bongs rigs... I got a couple buddies that pride themselves in having the best of the best when it comes to their bongs and it’s night and day smoking through those awesome rigs compared to the cheap-O’s.

Lol Creative... ya this silicone “bong” was $11 including shipping haha gotta love it... my bubblers are where I spend the big bucks when it comes to glass. Not sure why, I’ve always favorited bubblers over any other pipe.... and oh I know what your saying about the nice glass bongs rigs... I got a couple buddies that pride themselves in having the best of the best when it comes to their bongs and it’s night and day smoking through those awesome rigs compared to the cheap-O’s.
Check out aliexpress for bubblers; I pay $3 each (I get the 14mm joint) while the US seller eBay price is $9. The higher priced ones are just as cheap in comparison. You do need to use "bong" as your search term instead of bubbler. You will get over 1000 results with a lot of glass bong accessories included in those results. The one thing they won't have in the results are very many actual bongs; they must not allow those (a few do slip by but not many). Albia does have them but they are higher than eBay's prices.

Back
Top Bottom