The Ironman of Pipes

legendarycat

I got a Pyptek Pocket last year, and I was kinda apprehensive at first cause I usually don't like metal pipes. And cause they looked a little pricey at first.
This pipe is so cool I ended up getting 2 of them! A little one for adventures, and a big one (that I got custom engraved) for smoking at home. (I posted a pic of this one, I named it "The Batlith" after the Klingon weapon cause I'm a Trekkie)
First of all, they are made locally (in Denver). They are actually glass on the inside, with a 3D printed aluminum shell. This means the metal shell doesn't disrupt the flavor of the bud, but it's protected in case of the inevitable stoner moment. You can seriously run them over with a truck or throw them against a wall and they won't break. I dropped mine down the steps at Red Rocks at Pretty Lights last tour and it was fine!
Oh and did I mention they are super easy to clean and have a screen on the inside, so you don't get scoobys?!
I just looked on their website and they are now making oil rigs that attach specially to the pipes. I kinda want to go get one.

I'd seriously recommend any of the Pyptek pyps to anyone who goes on adventures, is accident prone, or both! They are absolutely worth the price, because they last forever. Definitely a solid investment.

IMG_20150825_114711188.jpg

Back
Top Bottom