Juicy Jay's Raspberry Papers

RooRman

Just rolled one up, very good taste. The flavoring also helps with covering up the taste of that resin you get when it's almost done. I highly reccomend any of the Juicy Jay's papers.

I've tried Blackberry Brandy flavour, watermelon, and candy cane. I like the blackberry brandy ones the best, especially if you're having a drink of brandy at the same time...nice!
But I haven't tried the raspberry yet, I will pick some up next time!

HHW

menthol and blueberry are what ive had but usualy i use a bong or pipe

Kittyloaf knows whats up! i always keep around some marshmallow juicy jays at ALL TIMES!

juicy j's never hear dof um....shit back in the day...way bacl seventh eighth grade we used to blaze randy papers...the one witht he wire in them.....that cant be healthy...o ya ri hates mary smokers

I like Randy's wired papers too. I don't think that the wire is bad for you seeing as they make pipes out of metal.

Has anyone tried the Salvia leaf flavored papers? They aren't Juicy Jay's, I'm just wondering what they might taste like.

I have tried ALOT of papers and I still think the overall best papers are Zig-Zag Slow burning 1 1/4".

but what type of metal do they use for randys? the pipes are brass or steel that wont burn

The salvia flavoured papers are odd and I dont really think they taste like salvia. They smell kinda odd but it does add a somewhat subitle minty/spice taste to the smoke.

I really like the Juicy Jay's Green Apple flavoured papers.. But definately agree that the Raspberry ones are good too. Not a massive fan of flavoured papers usually though. Lately I've been using Bob Marley King Size Papers..
All these papers we're talking about are available at www.smokesessionsdepot.com .. for a REASONABLE price... MUCH lower than the $6 price tag someone mentioned above.. check it out..

Juicy Jays are awesome. I roll my own cigarettes so I use them and them only. They really do help with the flavour. I want to try them all (minus the marshmellow--ewww). Blueberry is my favourite, Absenthe is good, Peaches and Cream - good, Blackberry Brandy and Green Apple- not too impressed.

They have individually wrapped blunt wraps that are flavoured. I cant remember the name of them since I havent smoked one in years :)hmmmm: I dont even think I have had a blunt in years...thats sad), but they were awesome too. :cheesygrinsmiley:

:allgood:

I AM curious about marshmellow papers.. i think theyd be good for a treat.. but maybe not an entire pack!!

Try Plantinum Series Blunt Wraps. They're really good. And they stay fresh for a LONG time!!

Also, if you LOVE Maple Syrup (yum!), but you'll probably have to be Canadian to actually savour it.. TRY King Pins Maple Syrup blunt wraps. Smoke Sessions Depot USED to carry all King Pin blunts, but unfortunately they don't last long. Our store had to return our entire supply after they all dried out.. But as a consumer, I highly recommend MAPLE SYRUP King Pins. Hmmm., Yummy!!

Most people don't think they sound very good, but coming from someone who HATES smoking using blunt wraps (me!), these ones are superb!! you gotta try 'em!

All the ones that taste like fruit are good, I like Raspberry and Orange especially.

Under NO circumstances should you buy the Tequila flavored Juicy Jays'. A guy at the headshop gave me one to taste because he said that they tasted awful and he was precisely right. I have had ALOT of high-quality Tequila in my day and those papers tasted nothing like it and were nasty as all hell. Tasted kind of like really bad tequila that had been filtered through a dirty sock, yuck!

For Blunts, I like the "True Blunt" in either the Kush flavor or Sizzrup. Very weird but good tasting nevertheless.

The salvia flavoured papers are odd and I dont really think they taste like salvia. They smell kinda odd but it does add a somewhat subitle minty/spice taste to the smoke.

i know this is an old post, but i just got those pastora salvia flavored papers, and i have to say they smell AND taste like... a black barbershop! I dunno what a white barbershop smells like (as im not white) but in a black barbershop where black guys get their hair smelled is what it smells like... go into one and you will know what im talking about (might be the green aftershave/clipper and comb cleaner.. i dunno its one of those).

i actually like it cuz now at will i can make my whole house/car smell like a barbershop (good cover up paper).

Im loving brown sugar island blend & skunk brand hemp papers right now. juicy jays raspberry i didnt really try yet, neither chocolate mint and cherry bonbon yet. I also use peach and maple syrup juicy drops (definitely love the maple syrup. makes me smell like pancakes and that i smoking pancakes.. outside smells like a bake shop!). When i use drops so far i use skunk brand hemp. Everytime i smoke its a great experience.. especially hotboxing...

oh yeah forgot to mention the brown sugar island blend smells and tastes like a sonics ocean water.. and also bordens blue raspberry kool-aid

Oh wow. I've had Juicy Jays Blunts too!.. Second Best whenever we're talking blunts to me (swishas are #1). Joint paper and I like Smoking De Luxe. But I've been hooked on the Juicy Jay congac honey ones. Try em. Thick rich good flavor. I payed $2.50 and it came with 8 blunts. So im thinkin maybe it was just the area thats expensive around the dude the said he payed $6. Juicy Jays are the sh!t tho bro!

Back
Top Bottom