Best Papers?

I have tried some 50 different varieties of papers and I can tell you who the top contenders are.

Top choices are...
10. Juicy Jays (Raspberry or Orange for me, your tastes will vary)
9. Clear Papers (Alheda or Glass)
8. Bambu (Hemp or Regular)
7. Pure Hemp
6. E-Z Wider (Slow Burn, 1.25, Hemp, French)
5. Rizla (Red and Blue)
4. Swan (Red and Green)
3. JOB (1.25 or French)
2. Club (Gummed or Ungummed)
1. Zig-Zag (Slow Burn, Classic, Cut Corners)

The one paper to rule them all, Zig-Zags 1 1/4" Slow-Burning in the Orange pack. :peace:

I like zigzags. Randy's wired papers seem to burn up faster, but I like the built in roach clips! I've been using my little brother's scissors for a while now, and they have scorch marks at the end of them...guess he wont be getting them back!

I have tried some 50 different varieties of papers and I can tell you who the top contenders are.

Top choices are...
10. Juicy Jays (Raspberry or Orange for me, your tastes will vary)
9. Clear Papers (Alheda or Glass)
8. Bambu (Hemp or Regular)
7. Pure Hemp
6. E-Z Wider (Slow Burn, 1.25, Hemp, French)
5. Rizla (Red and Blue)
4. Swan (Red and Green)
3. JOB (1.25 or French)
2. Club (Gummed or Ungummed)
1. Zig-Zag (Slow Burn, Classic, Cut Corners)

The one paper to rule them all, Zig-Zags 1 1/4" Slow-Burning in the Orange pack. :peace:

I don't really like the clear papers... they seem hard to roll compaired to regular papers for me.. but maybe I am just retarded lol

My preference is still paper as well. Thats why clear papers are ranked #9 on my list. ;)

This thread made me go through my paper stash at home. Here is what I found:
papers1.JPG

My current favorite: (current as in tonight)
zigzag.JPG

I can't believe there are so many types of papers! I never knew that. I'll definitely keep an eye out for all these different brands. I'm still a fan of blunts-purple raz and blueberry are my favorites.

when it comes to blunts i like King Pin Maple Syrup flavours.. maybe it's just cause im Canadian and I love Maple Syrup? but they are awesome. and they make the room smell blissful

ive used so many types of papers over the years its crazy. used to have a big tupperware box full, but i moved away from the head shop i bought them all from and they have slowley all been smoked. now i mainly use rizla silvers.

some of my favs have been:

kulu rice papers
rizla silver pack
bambu
zig zags white and orange packs
wildfire vanilla cream
OCB
juicy jay peaches and cream

i used to have these french wheat papers that were pretty neat, came like a book and your tore each sheet off, didnt have a sticky on so they would open up a bit which kinda sucked, but hey it was something a little different.

i found a picture of them, they had a slightly different cover i think, but they smoked pretty good for older papers
gou4.gif

...didnt have a sticky on so they would open up a bit which kinda sucked, but hey it was something a little different...

This type of paper is refered to as "ungummed". This means the papers have no gumline to stick the paper together with. This is very popular with many brands of french papers. You must lick the paper a little more to get it to stick. Also, drying the finished J for a while before smoking it allows it to stick together better and not fall apart rather then smoking it as soon as your finished rolling it. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom