Blunts

evanescence

Anyone like flavored blunts? I love blueberry, purple raz, and chocolate.

hey Bonethugs..
I've never heard of that flavor. Sounds great! Hope you feel better! Tok on...:bongrip:

No, but I saw that flavor the other day-it looked weird to me so I didn't get it. I'll try it next time. :peace:

blunts suck, if I wanted to smoke tobacco I'd have taken up cigarette smoking.

Nope, I want the mountainous, just run over skunk, pine air fresh, Cannabis nudist, all by her lonesome :)

I agree with everything but the skunk part.:Rasta:

bluntzilla and trip are by far the best blunts to use

does every blunt thread always have to be the same??
Just curious...it goes like this every time....

1. person starts blunt thread
2. person gets replies to thread from people who smoke blunts
3. people who don't "like" blunts chime in with their opinions much to the shegrin of the blunt smokers.
4. thread tries to get back on track but doesn't quite recover from blunt haters chiming in.

I love blunts on occasion because when crafted correctly, they are a beautiful thing...most don't know how to smoke a blunt properly..ie. huffing on it like it's a joint, you gotta smoke it like a cigar or drag on it, then inhale verses straight up inhale.
If you can match the flavor of blunt with a flavor of weed...grapey weed with a grape blunt, or blueberry weed with a blueberry blunt, that is epic!!

I don't and will never understand smokers who crack on other smokers for how they smoke their shit!!
peace|

if your refering to me im not cracking on smokers for how they like there shit just my personal preference dood

PYPE i completely agree with you. My friends and i always smoke blunts, they just hit you so well. And i have found since i moved that the smokers here dont know how to smoke blunts, like you said they inhale like a joint... Oh well, its nice educating the masses on smokin blunts'.

Oh yea and i just rolled what i call the "smoothie blunt"

Ingredients
- 1 peach passion blunt
- 2.5 grams Blueberry Hashplant (roughly choped)
- A couple good friends

Roll and smoke, enjoy!

indeed im down with the smoothie. whats this your saying about smoking the blunt the right way? do you mean like inhaling fresh air along with the smoke? like dont take drags like a cig.

as for blunts, im down with them, though i have friends and co-workers who dont enjoy them. though maybe its just me, but i cant really find these flavoured blunts to be very flavourful. i mean they smell great but i havent had too many blunts that had much flavour. my favorite to roll with are cigarillos, i dont use as much bud and still get just as medicated. blunts are fun, especially on your own.

:joint:

Back
Top Bottom