Zig-Zag Cigar Wraps

rocky888

These new Zig-Zag cigar wraps seemed interesting online so I ordered me a sampler pack. After smoking two blunts with them I decided this was my new favorite way to roll a blunt. They smell great, especially the apple blitz, smells like hot apple pie. They burn extremely slow burning, and taste nicely. Hopefully some gas stations around here start carrying them.

DSCF3102.JPG

WTF I thought that was just for cigarettes!!!

So your saying no flavored blunt wraps, no grape rillos, no choclate dutchies?

The new tobacco bill that Obama just signed will eliminate flavored tobacco products

he should just eliminate tabacco. (oh wait, i forgot, he smokes ciggs)

not just the flavored products... seems kinda wierd to me.

WTF I thought that was just for cigarettes!!!

So your saying no flavored blunt wraps, no grape rillos, no choclate dutchies?
That's what I was told. I could have been told wrong and time will tell but those flavored blunt wraps are geared towards kids. I mean come on...no sane old fart would want to screw up the flavor of a great organic jay with chocolate flavored tobacco. The thought makes my stomache heave.lol

he should just eliminate tabacco. (oh wait, i forgot, he smokes ciggs)

not just the flavored products... seems kinda wierd to me.
Wouldn't bother me one bit.lol I'm a ex smoker (was up to 3 packs a day) and seeing tobacco go wouldn't make me bat a eye. Could you see the market price for a cigarette? Cigarette dealers on the corner? Home invasions for tobacco? I wonder if tobacco would go for $3000.00 a lb like weed does?

I have tried those before and enjoyed them alot, A couple things I enjoyed about them was that they have a have a tappered edge which helps with rolling and that the packaging is resealable vs others that you would need to reseal the package witha lighter.

I mean come on...no sane old fart would want to screw up the flavor of a great organic jay with chocolate flavored tobacco.

my ol ladys daughter gets pissed cuz i wont let her light up 1 of those stinkin blunts in MY house, theres plenty of fresh country air on the patio to for her and her friends to enjoy their cigar joint

i even remember the 1st time she bought some cigars:
were standin in the conv. store, she buys like a slushie, candy bar, couple lotto tickets, then askes the clerk to give her a box of "orange flavored cigars".
i just sort of chuckled, hmmm wonder what shes gonna do with those?

i tried it 1 time, and from what i can remember, it was beyond harsh, and the flavor could only be described as nasty, but the younger crowd just seem to love'em

i got those blunts because they didn't have any juicy jays and i got to say, they're my favorite blunt wrap as of now. i love that they got so much flavor in dem. i hope they come up with more flavors. GREAT WRAPS!!!!:bong:

seeing tobacco go wouldn't make me bat a eye. Could you see the market price for a cigarette? Cigarette dealers on the corner? Home invasions for tobacco? I wonder if tobacco would go for $3000.00 a lb like weed does?

LOL, that would be insane and ALL OVER THE NEWS. Doubt they'll be doin away with cigs any time soon, too big of a tax base. Economy would take a massive hit. People would be on craigslist with Newport clones and shit. Zig Zag wraps on e bay goin 4 like $100 a pack, jailhouse prices, LOL;)

The new tobacco bill that Obama just signed will eliminate flavored tobacco products and if those have any tobacco in them they will be pulled from sales.

Ah, so more of that Change we all desperately needed?

:peace:

Think about it, Obama's changes have impacted more of our Rights within one year. Impeach Obama!!!

These new Zig-Zag cigar wraps seemed interesting online so I ordered me a sampler pack. After smoking two blunts with them I decided this was my new favorite way to roll a blunt. They smell great, especially the apple blitz, smells like hot apple pie. They burn extremely slow burning, and taste nicely. Hopefully some gas stations around here start carrying them.

DSCF3102.JPG

this thread changed my outlook on life.. praise you. lol they are tight tho.. a little to omuch for one person possibly.

lool look at the names.. rush, blitz.. good names. OMFG.. purple thunder! best names ever. Blue jew jew.. LOL stoner friendly stuff.

I actually have migrated to these as my first choice of blunt wrap.. I have a tobacco store near me that sells these for $0.75 a pack, which is much cheaper than any gas station I've seen wraps at. They roll so well, and burn so well.. They're great to cut in half and roll half blunts with too if you don't want to use a whole one.

Back
Top Bottom