Bong Help!

Ice0verlord

hello i have a double Perculator + dome bong and i was wondering how full the water in each chamer should be and when using the bong is it bad to tilt it? it seems to lose water in the chambers when i do

img00117201201240852.jpg

Re: Bong Help!!

That's a very nice water pipe you have there.

To add water in the chamber just pour a cup of water from the top. The access water will drip down to the bottom. It will level itself. If the bottom needs more water then add more from the bottom.

Tilting will happen and it's ok to loose some water. It still keep the smoke cool. Your bong actually have 3 cooling chamber; the bottom reservoir, the first chamber, and the second chamber, with additional cooling if you add ice! Don't worry about losing some water you got plenty of cooling power with this one.

Pack it up and enjoy.

Did you know this site offer free image hosting? You can upload your images here. No need to hotlink to 3rd party image hosting. Once you upload some images it will be in your gallery and whenever you like to post them in the forum, simply click on the camera icon in the message box to bring up your gallery, then click on the image to place it onto your post.

had to have it resized lol
and tnx!
well when i mean tilt it i mean its 15 1/2 inches instead of standing right over it like sitting down and tilting it towards u for some reason all the water rushes out of the top perculator and goes to the 2nd and i was told to much in the 2nd 1 will make a hard draw

Grind it up or take scissors and cut it up or use your fingers and pull the bud apart and then put it into your bowl. Pack it down a little and enjoy

Yes, pull the bowl out after the chamber is full of smoke. It's easier if you slowly inhale opposed to a fast inhale because you can burn your throat. If you have an ash catcher than you can pull the ash through but if you do not then I advise against pulling the ash through because it's a pain to clean if you let it pile up.

im noticing that even though i think its all done its still getting smoke but if i turn it all upside down its turns to ashes is there anyway to know when the bowl is done?

Hmm, I tell my bowl is out by the flavor/butane taste/how the ash looks. I've never seen a bowl like that, so I can't tell you much about it. New bowls are rather cheap, depending on what you want. An ash catcher can cost $25ish at a head shop. You can even get an ash catcher with some percs in it but they're more expensive.

when you crush/grind up the bud, you can pick out the stems(seeds too if needed, you never want to smoke the seeds, horrible mistake) and it hits/burns A LOT better than if you just throw a nug in.

after you grind up your bud pinch it together so it won't be likely to fall through the hole in your bowl. If the hole is too big then you can put a screen down first to prevent the falling of bud. Screens are like 10cents apiece at head shops. They are a pain in the ass though because when you're done with a bowl and you try to clean out the pipe the screen generally falls into the ash try with the ash, and then you have to fish it out.

Back
Top Bottom