need help finding water level for my water pipe

Soul Slayero

Screenshot_2014-05-04-07-42-41.png
I just got a new peice it has alot of levels to add water starting at the bottom there is a diamond perc then right on top of it there is a tornad perc its a flat perc with cuts at an angle to make smoke spin on top of that is a slash catch followed by an other. on the first one there is 3 cuts on top is this a perc that should have water in that? on the slash catch near the ice catcher has 2 cuts on the bottom Then near the top there is also 2 more curs on the side not the top What percs need to have water ? Could someone take the pic draw a line were water should be at and post it plz

First off, nice pipe!

Second, as far as water level goes, I see that you also added a ashcatcher. Those add additional volume and water/air pressure inside the piece (more drag), but of course offer the added filtration. The problem is that I'd be able to guess a good water level without the ash catcher, but with it, it becomes a trial and error.

Add water slowly and draw it to pull it through the pipe. Keep going until the water hits every perc when you pull, and stop. As long as its making bubbles through the percs, it's working. Any extra water and it's just more unneeded drag.

Which are percs am not sure I used to have a tree prec with honey comb but those are all need percs I dont understand lol the 3rd perc from the bottom is that sopost to have water in it it seems it drains down to the other ones

And is this a nice peice had a deep price tag

Which are percs am not sure I used to have a tree prec with honey comb but those are all need percs I dont understand lol the 3rd perc from the bottom is that sopost to have water in it it seems it drains down to the other ones

And is this a nice peice had a deep price tag
The percs are those filters with holes/slits inside your pipe.
They break up the water into bubbles and diffuse the smoke.

Like I said, keep testing until you get it just right.

And yeah, it's a cool piece! How much was the price tag?

A quick tip for filling your ac is to just add too much water then blow out the excess water with a gentle breath that will simulate smoking, it will fill your ac to the perfect water level every time.

Back
Top Bottom