Steamless Bong

Jesstar

Hey guys,

I love my bong hit but am getting a little heavy in the chest from the constant barrage of liquid.

Has anyone experimented with making steam-catching attachments or internals to lessen the liquid?

I heard rice could be a good way but that would really require a second chamber which is always a touch cumbersome for your everyday..

Any ideas or advice would be grand! :)

Kind regards,

J.

What are you heating your herbs with, a flamethrower?

To create steam, the water must be heated to 212F/100C. I don't think that's possible in a bong when used correctly. I have a small 9" tall bong, and have never inhaled steam.

Is there a chance you're overfilling it? You don't need much more than the submerge the end of the bowl tube..

Im just finding out that bongs or bubblers don't work well for me, every time I use one for more then one session I'm stuck spending the next few days hacking up fluid and junk from my lungs. I can only assume that water is getting in the smoke and causing this.

Because bro! If I rolled all the time, my weekly corn allowance would be up in smoke in minutes. ;)
I'm a little too seasoned for J's.. Although in a few months I hope to be a little more bud rich. Hehe

You sound like me, only special occasions can afford a J.

Zackly BlazinThat.. Sad but true.
I'd love to hear from anyone with especially economical methods of herb enjoyment.
I was initially keen on the active carbon chamber because my thoughts are the less harsh, more approachable methods of Mary talks are going to be easier for the lungs to absorb.. Maybe not, I'm not expert..

-J.

Check out the magic flight launch box. Small portable vaporizer that does dry herb, and cheap compared to most. The guys who treat patients usually give them those, so it's good

you should definitely check out the Vapman; it is gas powered, but it is a clean burning pre-heat system that quite simply hits like a pipe, but is a vape, try one :peace:

the best portables, in my opinion, are the Vapman, and the Firefly, but if you're after a good desktop unit, that works similarly to a bong/pipe, and hits like one, get a Silver Surfer :peace:

You could always try some Diffusion beads in your pipe. They are small spheres that help break up your smoke so it'll cool efficiently. They also have a side benefit of helping keep your pipe clean and can help stop water from splashing all the way up the neck of your pipe.

Water Pipe Diffuser Beads Glow in the Dark - Smokin Js

And those ones glow in the dark.

Back
Top Bottom