Review A Free Bong From SmokeWire

SmokeWire

We decided to give away a free bong or bubbler to the first one to claim it here.
You can pick any item on our site, and we will send it to you for free.

This is for the first 2 people to claim their glass pipe!

The only requirement is that you post a review about the product in this forum! Remember we ship in the USA only.

Visit our online head shop and simply pick the item you want.
Then let us know your forum username, the model that you like and your adress. And we will have your free glass pipe shipped to you right away!

Remember, in return you must post a review here! :thanks:

Re: Review a free bong

You got it, MostlyCrazy and PitViper!

let me know wich model you want to review and where to send it and ill have it shipped your way!

Thanks for the participation! :)

Pitviper: your adress has been received. will let you know your tracking id soon.

Mostly Crazy, please let us know wich model to send and where to send it :)

I have recieved mine...intact...very pretty...well made for the price..
I havent tried it yet but I will be over the weekend. Ill post pics and a review shortly after that..thanx Smokewire!!

My review:

Got it about 2 weeks ago and have been banging regularly since. It's a beautiful piece and changes colors with every use. The height is perfect for table bonging. The action is smooth and I can control the hit with ease with the well placed carb hole. It appears to be a very sturdy piece as my wife banged it on a table edge with no harm done. Easy to clean and keep fresh when needed. The stem hole is fluted which adds extra strength in case you would like to change to a smaller bowl. I install a one hit bowl on occasion when I'm the only one ripping and with a little practice can get it all in one pull.

I forgot how hard a bong hit can be. It's been 20 years or more since I had one. It does a great job of getting the most from my homegrown.

A buddy of mine who does have considerable experience with bongs also gave it high ratings for construction, smokeability and beauty. This is not some wimpy, delicate, put it away piece that you have to over protect and will be a valued smoking piece for years to come.

Thank you Smokewire!

well as promised I tried the bong
Glass Water pipe
has great draw...nice bowl...instant color change on 1st few hits....very nice
constuction is quite good
but alas I have broken it on the 1st day...not the pieces fault..im a clumsy ass....Ive broken everything Ive ever owned so dont blame the piece.
SmokeWire....nice piece thank you..I wish I had another

OUCH!

I wonder if they offer any made out of 10mm borosilicate glass? Or indestructium, lol?

If not, maybe they'll create one and name it the PitViper Bong and Home Self-Defense Tool.

And having read some of your past posts about it... No, we're not blaming the bong, lol. It is unfortunate that your streak remains unbroken and that your luck continues to slay all.

Back
Top Bottom