Ecapple Portable Vaporizer - Thoughts? Here is my review

VaporStore

ecapple-vape-through-vaporizer.jpg

Has anyone tried this vaporizer? The Ecapple? I was sent a demo and this is what I thought about it. We don't carry it as of yet but the demo is really making me debate it. Anyone else tried this?

Here is my review.

The Ecapple portable herb vaporizer was a surprise to me how well it worked. They have named it the Intelligent Vaporizer. It is nice at first look at it looks like a Box Mod so keeps it discreet. The option of the replaceable battery also seems like a very nice option where as so many vaporizers in this category do not.

Unboxing and charging the Ecapple Vaporizer:
Unboxing was easy and not tangled in components that made it hard to access. Quickly I had the battery installed in the vaporizer and had it charging via the supplied usb charge cable. The battery seemed to have a partial charge but before I used it a full charge was needed and called for in the directions. Charging from this point was easy to monitor as there is a clear that it is charging.

The Ecapple Vaporizer:

The Ecapple vaporizer is very small and fits in the palm of your hand. If the water cooler (which is a great feature for a portable) is on the unit it extends the length about 2 inches. Aesthetically the unit has a nice high end finish and is metal where so many portables are made of plastics. The battery is easily accessed as well as the charge port that is on the bottom of the Ecapple. On the back of the unit is an air hole so that you can add more external airflow or have it be a direct draw from the material you are vaporizing. This can depend on the thickness of the vapor you want to receive within a temperature setting.

When starting up for the first time there did not seem to be any burn off that you get with some of the imported vaporizers that are hitting the market. There was no oder or noticeable off gassing. To turn on the unit you are guided from the beginning so no matter if you are the user that will review the directions or not you would be able to figure the on process. As you hit the power button the unit will tell you how many more times it is needed to be tapped to turn on. The Ecapple requires the power button to be hit 5 times and each time will give you the countdown of how many more are required. Where on similar featured units you are wondering.

Powering on the Unit:

Once on the power button flashes blue and will show the unit is in standby mode. From here you set the temperature to your desired setting and then hold the power button for a few seconds until it becomes all red. Once the unit is up to vaporizing temperature the power button will turn blue and the display will read vaping and then turn off to save power. A quick tap of the power button will bring the display on at any time to show temperature and status the unit along with how much battery remains.

The User Experience:

The Ecapple heated up in in about 20 seconds. Which compared to other units on the market is almost half the time. The mouthpiece was easily removed to expose the heating chamber. The herb chamber is deep and narrow. It was a little hard to position the small stainless screen in the chamber. I could see this as a potential issue trying to remove this screen in the future once the unit had more use on it. I would like to see the chamber a little less deep and a little wider. I understand that would take a little work but would make the herb material vape more evenly and make the unit easier for screen change and cleaning.

The quality of the vapor was very good. The unit produced clouds similar to the top of the line Mighty and Crafty vaporizer. This surprised me and made me want to take this with me more due to it is smaller than both units. Another additional feature is the add on water cooler which you can use or not. This give vapor a slightly cooler feel and another level of filtration. It users in the vape world are always trying to add bubblers to their units and the Ecapple comes with one that works and is incorporated quit nicely. I love the air hole on the back of the unit. It is like the release valve. It allows you to add air to your vapor and change the thickness and quality of the supplied vapor within a temperature setting allowing you to get it just the way you like.

The "taste choice" mode is interesting, it controls how fast the unit heats up to the set temp. (Fast=30second, Medium=45 sec and Slow=1m15sec). It is also has the clean air hole mentioned above with the intake on the back.

When I was done with my session I was able to easily dump the vaped material and due to the ceramic heating chamber the material fell right out. I do like to do this while the unit is still warm as once it cools it becomes harder to remove. The mouthpiece then screws back on easily to make the unit ready for the next use.

Powering down the Unit:

When you want to turn off the unit a quick 5 taps of the power button and the button will flash red and blue as the Ecapple is powering down.

Battery Life:

The battery life of the Ecapple was excellent and with the replaceable battery you will have this option even as the battery wears over time. Out of a charge we hosted 8 sessions with one of them with multiple users. We could have used it more but put it back on the charger before the next.

Pros:

Very Easy to use
Replaceable Battery
Easy to read and understand display
Intelligent Automatic Protection
Variable Temperature from 320F-439F
Water Filtration
Taste Choice: Fast Medium Slow
Cons:
Heating Chamber was a little deep and narrow. Would like to see wider and less deep.

Specs:

Dimensions: 98 mm * 35mm * 28mm
LCD: 0.69″OLED
Color: Black,Sliver,Golden
Battery Capacity: 2500mAh 18650battery
Heating Chamber: Ceramic
Taste Choice: Fast Medium Slow
Weight: 0.4kg
Charging current: 1A
Temperature Range: 320F to 439F
Warranty: 6 Months after delivery

Ratings:

Ease of Use: 4 out of 5
Quality of Vapor: 4 out of 5
Battery Life: 4.5 out of 5 **Replaceable Battery!
Maintainance: 4 out of 5

Final Thoughts:

I would recommend this vaporizer to anyone looking for a great affordable vaporizer and do believe it rivals the top vaporizers on the market. I think the retail price will be about $100 to 120.

At any rate I am interested in what others think.

Feel free to send me that demo Ecapple vape... I will be happy to review it from a blind person's point of view. Believe me, the priorities are completely different when you are blind.
Besides... I am looking for a simple, easy to use, vaporizer.;)
Being a heart transplant survivor that has the dubious distinction of being blinded during the heart transplant surgery... I can give you both perspectives, but you have done a good job with the cited part already
My cardiologists, surgeons and dr are not happy with me smoking anything. I have recently given up cigarettes after over 40 years, and I'm baking that he juice. My doctors say that is acceptable, and also since MMJ seems to help with my depression, pain and insomnia... They have no problems with my using it. However, being on a Social Security disability does not allow for much extra expenditure this day and age. Since I cannot find an affordable vaporizer for Flowers, I am using concentrates. The selection of concentrates where I live, however, leaves much to be desired.
I posted in the questions and answers forum about a safe, easy to use vaporizer and got a lot of good suggestions. Unfortunately, none are very affordable for me now. Hopefully, I will be able to get the money saved and be able to get one that works for me as soon as possible. This one seems a very good candidate. Thanks for taking the time to review it, and God bless.

trying to learn to grow flowers organically.

I'll take one and give it a whirl, supporting the economy and taking care of getting high at the same time.

Do they receive BitCoin?

Vlad:bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom