OG Kush x Haze

Gardenseed

5 out of 5 Germinated, Germinated for 10 days, Vegetated for 14 days and its day 45 of flowering. I give it a very good rating. 10 out of 10. Thank you Crop King. :Namaste:
DSCN097011.JPG
DSCN097310.JPG
DSCN097514.JPG
DSCN097411.JPG
DSCN09728.JPG
DSCN09728.JPG
DSCN09719.JPG
DSCN097714.JPG

I had made about 20 clones from these plants before they flowered 15 survived to be set up in dirt and put along the back wall of my grow room just before these OG were taken out. With work and a pregnant wife, I got lazy and didnt water for a week or so. 3 out of 15 clones hermide on me and tinted my whole grow room. 1 week of lazynes is all it needed to mess the whole thing up. Now im stuck with 1lb of good looking weed thats infested with seeds. Moral of the story is dont get lazy. (i dont really know were i was going with this. ) { Still Good weed, just full of seeds)

Beautiful looking plants amigo. Shame they seeded on you, but I guess you have a ton of seeds for the future (trying to look on the positive side !) Would those seeds be female or a mix of male/female ?

Beautiful looking plants amigo. Shame they seeded on you, but I guess you have a ton of seeds for the future (trying to look on the positive side !) Would those seeds be female or a mix of male/female ?

I believe they will be all female seeds WoundedKnee. As the female OG clones hermide creating feminized pollen. I will find out if they are feminized once I start a new rotation. In all I got 2000 plus OG Kush seeds and over 1000 Purple Kush out of my "misfortune" It's almost as good as money in the bank. :)

I believe they will be all female seeds WoundedKnee. As the female OG clones hermide creating feminized pollen. I will find out if they are feminized once I start a new rotation. In all I got 2000 plus OG Kush seeds and over 1000 Purple Kush out of my "misfortune" It's almost as good as money in the bank. :)

I think I saw a couple sellers on ebay selling cannabis seeds. One of the strains offered is Blue Dream. I just can't get past the feeling that if ebay is letting the autions or listings run then it's probably a govt. agency behind the sales.

I had made about 20 clones from these plants before they flowered 15 survived to be set up in dirt and put along the back wall of my grow room just before these OG were taken out. With work and a pregnant wife, I got lazy and didnt water for a week or so. 3 out of 15 clones hermide on me and tinted my whole grow room. 1 week of lazynes is all it needed to mess the whole thing up. Now im stuck with 1lb of good looking weed thats infested with seeds. Moral of the story is dont get lazy. (i dont really know were i was going with this. ) { Still Good weed, just full of seeds)
The seeds wont be feminised like that. Theyll most likely produce hermies. When plants hermie Its not the same as making s1's if u no what I mean. It wont produce the same sort of seeds as if using cs or other plant sex reversing sprays

I think I saw a couple sellers on ebay selling cannabis seeds. One of the strains offered is Blue Dream. I just can't get past the feeling that if ebay is letting the autions or listings run then it's probably a govt. agency behind the sales.
eBay is the last place to sell/buy seeds; I ordered grapevine cuttings from Turkey and a few months later the Department of Agriculture made a visit. Evidently, the feds are perusing eBay looking for foreign sellers of plants then eBay is giving them all of their US-based purchasers' names, addresses, and phone numbers. I had to promise that I would burn the vines and was assured that was the end of it. I can imagine cannabis seeds (for planting) might just interest them as well.
Heck, I won't even post here without my IP hider ;)

5 out of 5 Germinated, Germinated for 10 days, Vegetated for 14 days and its day 45 of flowering. I give it a very good rating. 10 out of 10. Thank you Crop King. :Namaste:
DSCN097011.JPG
DSCN097310.JPG
DSCN097514.JPG
DSCN097411.JPG
DSCN09728.JPG
DSCN09728.JPG
DSCN09719.JPG
DSCN097714.JPG
Hi I've started a OG KUSH from seed, it's 10 tens into veg could I flip it in a week or so, or is it cos you did it with clones you could do it after only two weeks, any help would be appreciated thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20200714_113712.jpg
    IMG_20200714_113712.jpg
    949.1 KB · Views: 107
Back
Top Bottom