Vapo-To-Go Vaporizer

raztus

Hey there fellow marijuana users! I just started smoking pot about 4 weeks ago, and have done it about 7 times. I love it! My brother has done pot for about 10 years, so he's got the connections and hooks me up... One think I hate about it is the smoke. I hate trying to cover up and smelling like weed all the time. So for this reason I'm looking into buying a vaporizer. One that catches my eye is the Vapo-to-go. I'm just curious if anyone has used this vaporizer or a similar one? If so, please tell me your experience with it. Thanks!

there are a few threads recently about them.....Even how to make your own.

Re: Rxdirect2u.com vaporizer

Hey there fellow marijuana users! I just started smoking pot about 4 weeks ago, and have done it about 7 times. I love it! My brother has done pot for about 10 years, so he's got the connections and hooks me up... One think I hate about it is the smoke. I hate trying to cover up and smelling like weed all the time. So for this reason I'm looking into buying a vaporizer. One that catches my eye is the Vapo-to-go from Rxdirect2u.com. I'm just curious if anyone has used this vaporizer or a similar one? If so, please tell me your experience with it. Thanks!

Welcome to the wonderful world of weed Raz:Rasta:

I just picked up one of the vaporizers as well. I gotta say, THE PURPLE JIMI VAPO is the best Vaporizer I have ever used bar none. The damn thing is sealed so the oxygen is kept out. That is the bad chit that makes the weed burn in yer lungs
:clap:

Re: Rxdirect2u.com vaporizer

I hear the HerbalAire is good...One thing you could get is a vaporgenie. About $50 and is protable, and it works great! I love mine!

Seen and used both of those. These is definately not a shortage of vaporizers on the market. From personal experience I found The Purple Jimi Vapo version as the best toke out there bar none. They seem to have put alot of thought into the design. Great price too.

The link got taken out and when I search all I see is glass globe vapes that look like a glass sitting on top of a base with a hose sticking out the side. If that is the real vape...don't waste your money. Those globe vapes are cheap for a reason. They suck.
htbw is wrong about it being sealed. That unit CANNOT be sealed or else you wouldn't be able to take a draw/hit. Air has to enter where air is taken out of or a vacuum forms. Think about it!
I wouldn't give $10.00 for that unit. Fact is...I have one really simular that has been sitting in a box out side in a shed for 4 years now. It's nothiing more than a soldering iron with a cup sitting on the end. No heat control or way to keep from burning the herb except a on off switch.
Remember...in this world you usually get what you pay for. If it's cheap, it's that way for a reason. Yes there are deals but I can say with about 99% acuracy that that vape isn't anywhere near the quality the herbalaire or vaportower or even the vaporgenie is.

Are ya gonna pull all the links on every post?
Each to their own, I just wanted to pass on a good experience I had and answer someone's question. As far as the airflow thing. you are right to a point. The rxdirect2u Vaporizer has an air hole that you plug during heating (Below the jar.) That way their is no O2 during the vaporizing of the weed. I've used some of those cheapo fish bowl types and in fact have one of those cheap $10 piece of shit vapo's somewhere in a box. The twits even painted the thing with this god awful texture paint which pushed out fumes.

That being said, the Purple Jimi I got is far better than that. I found it worked great and was worth the money. Maybe you should try it, you might like it. Otherwise if you want to keep inhaling smoke that is your choice

Peace out :roorrip:

I didn't pull your link. I don't have those abilities. And I don't inhale smoke. I don't smoke at all. I vape only. I use one of about 10 different vapes I own. They range from the cheap worthless hugegrins stainless steel heat sink to a vaporstar and a vaporgenie and even a fishbowl vape that looks a lot like yours. I recently acquired a vaportower and I'm extremely impressed with their dual screen whip which suspends the material between 2 screens for a more even heating experience. I have and use the herbalaire h2.1 as well. I've used tons of vapes. I've reviewed several on here even. I have recently acquired a lot of vape experience although my first vaping experience was several years ago. I try to judge them all fairly but I am partial to the vaportower and the herbalaire when home and vaporgenie when on the road. The next vape i want to try is this new gas powered i-inhale vape. It sounds great although it's MSRP is over $320.00.
I'm sorry if I offended you about my opinion of this vape but I cannot see how it could be much different than the old globe vapes. It's the same design. A glass container like a globe or small canning jar sitting on top of a heating source. You turn it on and once you see vapors forming you turn it off. Now this one might be fancier with a auto temp control (eliminates having to turn it off) and ceramic heating element but the basic design is the same.
Unless a person has tried a quality made whip vape or even a good quality bag vape they don't know what they are missing. I can get a EXTREMELY dense vapor hit off my vaportower. Looks like I pulled off a pipe it's so thick. I have a 5 foot hose so I don't have to sit on top of the vape and a party top bowl which allows me to fill it with a large load and get about 12 decent draws per bowl. I sit on my bed and watch TV and draw, draw, draw!:cheesygrinsmiley:
My herbalaire does such a good job wringing all the good stuff from my herb that I could probably get smoke from it if I turned up the heat. As it is some people think the left overs are tobacco due to the color.
All in all, after spending more money than I'd like to admit, I have to say that when it comes to vapes you really do get what you pay for. The better ones are the more expensive ones.
I myself, if I needed a vaporizer, would go to www.vaporstore.com and utilize their 3 pay option on a vaportower. 3 payments of $70.00 will get you a quality vape that will serve you well for many years.

No worries dude, no offence taken. I gotta say I haven't tried out the tower but I just checked it out and it still seems to pump air through the heating process. I can see how the screen layers would work well for fast combustion as all the weed is exposed to the heat. The thing is, there is still combustion hense visible smoke.. Not vapour.

I think there is some confusion out there as to the difference between vapour and smoke. You see.... actually if you see that is the problem. True Vapourizers produce very little if any visible smoke. If you see smoke, you have crap. Smoke is the result of combustion which occurs when oxygen and a heat source meet something flamable.

I know the www.RXDirect2u.com Vaporizer looks alot like one of the old fish bowl versions, but believe me it isn't. For that matter, aside from the space capsule looking base, the volcano has a cheapo plastic bag. These can be compared to "supertokers" of the past. I remember a friend making one from a mustard container. Stick the joint in close the lid and squish out the smoke. Sure it was smooth, but at the end of the day it is still smoke not vapour.

Whereas the RXDirect vapo has no O2 therefor no combustion. The element heats up the weed... the fumes and THC evaporate leaving the crap behind.. No O2 so the crap doesn't catch fire.

At least that is how I understand things from doing quite abit of reading on the topic before buying. I too was a little worried about how the RXDirect2u.com Vapo did look very much like a fishbowl vapo. I am glad I bought it though. Not because it was cheaper than the others, because it is better.

Just a side note, I haven't looked into the gas powered dealie you are talking about, but think of the law of relativity "Matter cannot be created or destroyed" Gas has yucky shit in it. you heat it yucky shit evaporates. Heat it up to its' flash point and it creates a flame. At the end of the day, there is nothing left in the gas tank... where did the yucky shit go? me tinks da lungs mon!!! Of course some people like the buzz of wrapping their lungs around an exhaust pipe. Natural gas, propane, methane, butaine, petroleum... all flamable none COMPLETELY Clean..

I know very well what the difference is from smoke and vapor and I can tell you with 100% certainty that I don't inhale smoke. My vapes do not burn the weed. The color of the product tells me this with 100% accuracy! Plus...just like they say in the video for your vape..."where there's smoke there's flame" and I don't see any flame in my vapes.lol
Just a side note from me... I'm wondering if you don't have a stake in this vape with how hard your trying to convince me and others of it's quality because I just looked at the videos for your vape. It's nothing more than a globe vape. It's ONLY difference from a $10.00 globe vape is the carb. It even uses a real jar (their name, watch the videos) as a globe. The minute you uncover the carb and draw on the mouth piece air rushes into the chamber diluting the vapor. It's nothing more than a globe vape! Period! Anyone else want proof...go look at the videos. This thing has no temp control and uses a cup mounted onto a soldering iron element for heat. Compare it to how a $10.00 globe vape heats herb and you will see that same piece of crap cup. It's more apt to burn the herb over any vape I own. I'm sorry but I have to keep things honest and say what I see! You may try and defend it because you were naive enough to buy one but I can't let that naivety influence others without telling the truth. I would post the link but I think that was tried already! I challenge anyone to show me a difference other than the carb from this vape and a cheapy globe vape.

As for the gas vape...it heats a cylinder from the outside. You draw air through the inside which heats the air as it passes through. The higher the temp required the hotter the flame. All possibly harmful exhaust gasses are passed out the side through vents. The herb is drawn through the inside which is never exposed to the gasses. This is based on the catalytic heater design which I've owned and used in my RV's for years.

I'll have to check out the gas dealy, like I said not exactly familiar with it my comments were just a thought.
As for the "carb" and dilution of vapour, sure I guess it would add air to it and yes you do have to suck abit more to get the vapour out of the "jar" either way that o2 goes in after the product is vapourized therefor there is no combustion hense no smoke. There does not actually have to be a visible traditional looking flame to prove combustion, it can simply glow resulting in smoke - In fact there is more smoke with incomplete combustion plus with that comes Carbon Monoxide. A vape does not produce either, just fumes as there is no oxygen flowing through the combustion chamber.

I also own several different bongs and vape's have tried even more, I found this one great. No need for me to make myself feel better about what I bought because I tend not to worry about money. The security alarm business is great. Just was passing on thoughts like you are. Freedom of thought and speech is what makes it great to live in a relatively democratic society. Some friends prefer the fancier more expensive vapes, so I still keep them around for them, plus they make for interesting decor in the office(Not Ikea but....My staff get a kick out of it)

At the end of the day we do what we do, smoke what we smoke and have the right to choose how to smoke it. I could go onto a value over cost comparison between the wooden box with a heating element, fan and chunk of window screen vs the "Soldering Iron", ceramic bowl and "jar" but at the end of the day I don't make any money off either so we will have to enjoy the end result, regardless of how we get there. :ganjamon:

On that note, I think I will go take a hit or ten, I have a nice few ounces of Honey Oil..... mmmm smoooooooth

I'll have to check out the gas dealy, like I said not exactly familiar with it my comments were just a thought.
As for the "carb" and dilution of vapour, sure I guess it would add air to it and yes you do have to suck abit more to get the vapour out of the "jar" either way that o2 goes in after the product is vapourized therefor there is no combustion hense no smoke. There does not actually have to be a visible traditional looking flame to prove combustion, it can simply glow resulting in smoke - In fact there is more smoke with incomplete combustion plus with that comes Carbon Monoxide. A vape does not produce either, just fumes as there is no oxygen flowing through the combustion chamber.

I also own several different bongs and vape's have tried even more, I found this one great. No need for me to make myself feel better about what I bought because I tend not to worry about money. The security alarm business is great. Just was passing on thoughts like you are. Freedom of thought and speech is what makes it great to live in a relatively democratic society. Some friends prefer the fancier more expensive vapes, so I still keep them around for them, plus they make for interesting decor in the office(Not Ikea but....My staff get a kick out of it)

At the end of the day we do what we do, smoke what we smoke and have the right to choose how to smoke it. I could go onto a value over cost comparison between the wooden box with a heating element, fan and chunk of window screen vs the "Soldering Iron", ceramic bowl and "jar" but at the end of the day I don't make any money off either so we will have to enjoy the end result, regardless of how we get there. :ganjamon:

On that note, I think I will go take a hit or ten, I have a nice few ounces of Honey Oil..... mmmm smoooooooth
I got to call your vape smoke observation as I see it. Hilarious! Your vape is more prone to smoking the herb than one of the whip vapes or even a bag vape will ever be unless it malfunctions. I have had a vape that smoked the herb. The vapir one v5. The temp control malfunctioned and it actually burned herb at times. You can see the billowing clouds as it fills the bag or exits the whip. You can taste the smoke. It ruins bags and whips As it leaves a residue behind.I know exactly what i'm talking about as I've experienced it in reality. More times than I want to admit. You see I bought a cheap vape and thought it was the best too. I've been there. Now I'm trying to keep others from making the same mistake by educating them with facts and the truth.
I also see you didn't even bother to find out how the tower works. :cheesygrinsmiley: It has no fan. The herbalaire does but it's teflon incased and not wooden. Both have temp controls though which allows one to diaal in a temp and leave it there. Unless it malfunctions not burning the herb is foolproof. A baby could manage it. The tower is a convection type vape like your is. The main difference is that your unit works like a frying pan. The herb sits on a hot tray and heats up and hopefully vapes all the good stuff before the rest bursts into flames. Hopefully it gets turned off before the smoke appears but who really knows when that cut off point is? It's not like there is a control that tells you where your at. Plus you have to either get a towel or wait for that glass jar to cool off before stiring or reloading too. The tower utilizes a whip which suspends the herb above the heat source which allows you to draw the heated air through it. This gives one larger, denser hits and allows one to get more vapor with the same amount of herb. I myself remove the whip from the tower between hits as it allows me to stir or even change out the herb because it's not sitting on the heat source the entire time. The whip has rubber grips that allows you to access the herb even when hot.
These are just a few of the advantages a good vape will give you over a cheap globe vape.
I do have to agree that the total idea is for people to be able to medicate the way they want. If it requires a cheap jar sitting on herb sitting in a hot tray and cooking then that's what it requires. More power for you I guess. But as a staff member here I have to try and keep things as accurate and true as possible. There is no way this globe vape you like is as good as a siver surfer or herbalaire or vaportower. Will a cheap vape get you stoned? Sure it will. But if cheap vapes are what your after, a vaporgenie is cheaper, more portable and does as good of a job.
Just keeping it real.

PS...I think I've debated this globe vape subject as far as it can go. Unless something is "shown" that changes my mind and proves it's better that is. I'm open for learning new things and I'm not afraid to admit when I am not accurate. I'm stubborn but I'm not stupid.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Ah, ya work for the site. I understand now ad bucks no worries, I see no rxdirect2u vaporiser ads on here so as a business owner myself, that makes sense.

I see your point with the glass jar and heat thing. Typically though, there is no need for a second hit if you are using good product.
As for the heat, I haven't measured it but I am assuming there is some sort of internal regulation, hasn't burned my chit yet and if it does, the thing is guaranteed which is more than I can say for alot of the other fly by nighter globe bongs.

It's been a good debate, and yup, I think we have beaten this one beyond death and into the afterlife.
Have a gooder Dude! I'm always open to hearing new idea's... after all if it wasn't for new idea's we would still be sparking up our bongs with a rock and stick.

Back
Top Bottom