My $42.99 Vaporizer

southernboy30

My personal review: I ordered a $42.99 Vaporite Vaporizer on last Wednesday. I picked it up from the post office Monday, it actually arrived Saturday. I ran it at maximum temp for 30 mins. It smoked a little . I got home at 7 and start with some good stuff from my brother.

Temp 200: Didn't feel anything
Temp 250: Slight taste
Temp 300: more taste with stronger pull
Temp 318: Bingo!!!

I loaded it with about .5g. DAMN DAMN DAMN. Sweet herb!!! Total body nub. RELAX.
4th pull: Easy on the mind. Today has pass and I am at ease.
6th pull: a slight smokey taste

Reload: Less than .8g. A fresh minty taste. Food taste different.
I am still pulling every now and then. Maybe up to 7 pulls.

I increase temp to 380. A woody acid taste. Turn back to 318.

I am so high. I recommend. The taste is wonderful. No smell of maj smoke.

I woke this morning, Tuesday, feeling well rested. Tonight I will try White Rhino.

:roorrip:

Re: My $42.99 Vaporizor

Sounds like you got a good price.
One of these days I'm going to try one.

i'll tell ya something strange.....never vaped until about a month ago. been vaping regularly since then. now when i hit a pipe straight, the taste is not good. i been smokin since 1970 and i am so hooked on vaping now!

I love the vapor. I use the scape to get the ideal weight and the result is .3g for 5 to 7 pulls. I am STONE!!!!!!!

i'll tell ya something strange.....never vaped until about a month ago. been vaping regularly since then. now when i hit a pipe straight, the taste is not good. i been smokin since 1970 and i am so hooked on vaping now!

I've heard it really brings out the different tastes in different strains. I almost bought one a couple minutes ago.lol

I haven't smoke a blunt or use my bong since starting on the vaporizier. Monday night I had some weed that taste like fresh lite mint. Tuesday night I used 2 type, the 1st was an unknown bagseed I harvarted, no big deal in the taste, flat, slight green taste, but the high was a delayed reaction, trippy, funny high. Later the white rhino...mild sweet spicy. The high, I woke up at 5:14am on the sofa. I remember watching "How the Earth Was Made," then waking up this morning. White Rhino is re-label on my list as a complete relaxer when using vaporizier.

Thursday night, I will share it with friends.

Hmmm, I bought one of those vapor genies a while ago. I'm not too sure about it , it takes a lot longer to get a hit and I don't seem to get as high as when I just smoke a bong. ?

I tried a some of my sativa and the high was long in coming. I made a cup of tea, approximate 10 mins, and then it hit me. I waited an hour and tried White Rhino and the hit was almost immediate.

I ordered the 2 part whip for the unit today. The 2 part whip will allow me to place the weed between 2 screen and suppend it above the heater.

Tonight I will do some I got from an outdoor harvest. When I use my VaporGenie, it taste like black pepper.

the 2pc whip is very nice. I reduced the temp dial to 318 and I got nice vap and taste.

Has anyone tried Da budda or the silver surfer ? These are two that I've been thinking about getting. I have a vapor genie but don't like holding a lighter turned on for as long as it takes to get a hit,it doesn't seem very safe. Even the lighters tell you do not hold on or more than 10 seconds, and yet you need more than that to get a good hit on a vapor genie !? :peace:

$42.99 sure sounds good to me.

I think smoking in a Vaporizer gives an entirely different high..the kind that just keeps sneaking up on you again and again.

I agree that the high is a little different from my bong and joints. 1st there is no smoke and you can taste the weed. Some weed taste better than others.

the problem I have with my vaporizer is it's too much work to get running lol..

I mean, it's not that much work, but I usually just pack a bowl up because I don't have to plug the bowl in and wait for it to warm up

(i keep all of my smoking supplies locked away when not in use).

Otherwise, vaping is awesome, the high isn't as intense as its just a pure THC high, rather than a THC + other cannabinoid high.

If you really want to get stoned, vape the bud until its a brownish color, and then smoke the rest of the bud in a bowl or bong. It has a weird taste, but it will crush you!

The high from Vap seems to be different from smoke or bong. Maybe there is a chemical in the bud that is part of the effects of being high when smoking.

The high from Vap seems to be different from smoke or bong. Maybe there is a chemical in the bud that is part of the effects of being high when smoking.
that's exactly it, the other cannabinoids in cannabis are released when its smoked. Vaporizing at the proper temperature only releases the THC.

I love VAPORS, but I also have to smoke a joint, no matter what. I love rolling it and playing with it too.

I am the same man. Some mornings I will just roll a joint to pass time and think about my day's schedule. Very relaxing.

I increase the temp on the unit to see if the effects are different. Honestly, I can't tell the difference in effect, but the taste is more on the the smokey, burning side. Last night I broke out the tall bong and hit it twice. No vap needed after two large hits. Slept like a baby.

I've been Vaping for a few months now and am very happy! I like to have a smoke now and then, but i don't like smelling like smoke after. If I'm not around anyone, then smoke is all good, but for the most part, I'm soo glad I got a vaporizer. I have a Da Buddah, I'm still learning about how to use it, but it's not really that hard.

Back
Top Bottom