Magical Butter Machine Review

I recieved my Magical butter machine in the mail, I was excited to get it, and upon opening it I was surprized to see the quality of construction of the machine. This thing is heavy duty, not like a coffee pot, or average household appliances, trust me, this thing is not going to fall apart and looks like it's going to last a good long while. I took it out of the box, washed it and set out on my first mission of infusing oil to make a tincture to treat an alchoholic and an alzheimers patient. I will say that the instructions were a little vague, so, I went to my 420 bros and sisters to get some advice for my first run. I added a half ounce of leaf and trim, and around 18 oz. of organic coconut oil. Once the ingredients were in place I plugged it in, set it for 8 hours and watched it start. LOL, the machine has a little light show that goes on around the top of the machine while it's running by way of led lights, just a cool little extra feature, but if ya don't want the attention, be sure to put it where it won't be seen from a window, unless it's Christmas someone may wonder what it is. After 8 hours it shut itself off and the next morning I went to work finishing the process with the included filter basket. I put a coffee filter in the basket, filled it with the oil/sediment and set it aside. This machine is pretty bad ass as it also has a clean cycle. I put a little dish soap in it and hit the "clean" button and let it run. I went back to my filtering oil and it was done. Upon inspection I found it to be acceptable and free of sediment. I then went back to the machine and the clean cycle was finished, I rinsed it well, let it dry and back into the box it went. I would highly recommend this product, especially to those who have busy schedules and need a "set it and forget it" product that allows them the freedom to accomplish other tasks while utilizing the machine. Other than the vague instructions, I haven't any complaints about the Magical Butter Machine. LOL, and if you go to my journal you'll see that I pull no punches in expressing my opinions about any product!

I recieved my Magical butter machine in the mail, I was excited to get it, and upon opening it I was surprized to see the quality of construction of the machine. This thing is heavy duty, not like a coffee pot, or average household appliances, trust me, this thing is not going to fall apart and looks like it's going to last a good long while. I took it out of the box, washed it and set out on my first mission of infusing oil to make a tincture to treat an alchoholic and an alzheimers patient. I will say that the instructions were a little vague, so, I went to my 420 bros and sisters to get some advice for my first run. I added a half ounce of leaf and trim, and around 18 oz. of organic coconut oil. Once the ingredients were in place I plugged it in, set it for 8 hours and watched it start. LOL, the machine has a little light show that goes on around the top of the machine while it's running by way of led lights, just a cool little extra feature, but if ya don't want the attention, be sure to put it where it won't be seen from a window, unless it's Christmas someone may wonder what it is. After 8 hours it shut itself off and the next morning I went to work finishing the process with the included filter basket. I put a coffee filter in the basket, filled it with the oil/sediment and set it aside. This machine is pretty bad ass as it also has a clean cycle. I put a little dish soap in it and hit the "clean" button and let it run. I went back to my filtering oil and it was done. Upon inspection I found it to be acceptable and free of sediment. I then went back to the machine and the clean cycle was finished, I rinsed it well, let it dry and back into the box it went. I would highly recommend this product, especially to those who have busy schedules and need a "set it and forget it" product that allows them the freedom to accomplish other tasks while utilizing the machine. Other than the vague instructions, I haven't any complaints about the Magical Butter Machine. LOL, and if you go to my journal you'll see that I pull no punches in expressing my opinions about any product!

Couldn't have written it any better myself. Thanks mcloadie as that was a well thought out review and agree wholeheartedly, this is one great machine!:thumb: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Yup I'm loving it did 2batches of buffer,now I'm making some purple Urkle oil with a blend of 4oz macadamia but and 2oz almond oil, and it is rocking away can't wait to show off my purple oil I used 10grams Urkle 6 grams cream candy in a cup of oil lol

I believe that oil will kick your ass bid!...LOL....I've been using the alcohol that I washed my bags with and it really relieves pain too!

So glad you guys are loving the Magical Butter machines, they really are a great success.

MB is a great sponsor, please spread the word far and wide about them. :thumb:
:Namaste:

So glad you guys are loving the Magical Butter machines, they really are a great success.

MB is a great sponsor, please spread the word far and wide about them. :thumb:
:Namaste:

yes they are, these folks are givin away 3 machines a month....just here! They have got to be doing well and I'm glad of that! I tell everyone about the machine.....it takes the work outta makin products!

yes they are, these folks are givin away 3 machines a month....just here! They have got to be doing well and I'm glad of that! I tell everyone about the machine.....it takes the work outta makin products!

Hi all you 420 peeps!!!
Im new here and wondering...how do I get entered for that cool MB monthly machine draw???
I want one of those babies!!! Cant wait to try one out!!

Hey Mcloadies here are some pics of the machine and products I made :)
IMAG3600.jpg
IMAG36011.jpg
IMAG36021.jpg
IMAG36051.jpg
IMAG3608.jpg
IMAG3611.jpg
IMAG36163.jpg
IMAG36171.jpg
IMAG36241.jpg
IMAG36251.jpg
IMAG36041.jpg
IMAG36031.jpg
phoenex_tears_hm.jpg

Well I managed to sell a few more for a local head shop but they are MB1 machines the originals. The store has a whole shelf full of them I hope it is as nice as the MB2... They cost too much there though they charge $300 but my friends were too stoked and basically were like "SHUT UP TAKE MY MONEY!"

does this work to make wax?

Using heat will not make wax I am sorry. It makes potent green oils , tinctures , butter infusions , cooking type oil infusions , coffee infusions , tea infusions basically anything that takes heat to make the product it will make on a good thermostat. Keep in mind this is not a "Thrill" seeker product it is for medicinal purposes. I can make green oil with this that is still a pleasure to smoke recreational though but it does not look shatter or waxy and it might throw you off. Wax is a purified product. Instant effects of heavy properties that work best for pain in a medicinal sense. Not all people use it for pain management we use more of the plant not just the potency and that is where this machine excels. Green oil can be a ton more flavorful than the best wax too if done right. If you have any other question in regards to extracts let us know , our community is quite effective at providing information that is considered accurate and up to date as well as old school in a lot of respect.

Okay, I need some advice from you guys and girls. My mind is blown I have heard nothing of this wonderful machine until now. Is it possible to make tinctures and butter using BHO instead of herb itself? If so can someone give a quick brief instructional, I'm seriously considering buying one of these today. I make edibles for my grandmother who is in sTage four cancer. Thanks ahead of time for the help!

Back
Top Bottom