Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Quick Fix 5.7-1 2014

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Quick Fix 5.7-1 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Kp123 View Post
    Does anyone know if quick fix 5.7 will work in arkansas need to take a test in
    2 days
    Yes it will work in ANY state.
    Check the link in my previous post to see if your state tests for uric acid........or be safe and just get the one with uric acid and you'll be fine.
    Good luck @kp123

Post Thanks / Like

Just took piss test on Wednesday sept 17 2014 because employer had suspicion of drug use. Said couple people have smelt weed on me.. Gave me 15min to report to MRO office. Stopped by a local head shop and dude gave.me quick fix 5.7-1.. I never heard about it or had time to research it due to time limit.. So I pulled out the bottle, a vial with a pill inside, and a heated pad.. Mixed the big bottle with the little vial. Waited till pill disintegrated, and pure vial back into the 3oz. bottle. Immediately put the bottle under my groin area and reported to the clinic. I waited an hour to give the bottle time to reac anywhere from 90-100 degrees. Took the test, observer checked temperature,95, and then was good to go.. Test was sent to Medetox laboratory I'm st. Paul Minnesota. Today, 19th September 2014 my boss calls me and ask if I had a couple of minutes; I said yes and reported to his office. Gold to say he told me my test came back clear and that I'm good to go.. I was within my 90 day probation period and now hired on full time. If you get the temperature right you are in the clear, no need to sweat it.. Quick fix 5.7_1 is the truth.. And I live in California...

Post Thanks / Like

I used the 5.7-1 for a pre employment UA. I live in michigan and my test was done at Alere Toxicology in Louisiana. As of August 2014 michigan/louisiana dont test for uric acid.

Post Thanks / Like

I just took a UA and Physical exam at a Mercy Corporate health center in St.Louis,MO. Used the quickfix 3oz bottle. Warmed it up and rubber banded the bottle to the warmer. I used my infared thermometer to make sure of temp. Was at 101 when I entered the facility. I sat there waiting for 35 mintues. I had the bottle on my leg under a sock. I had the heat pad opposite my leg. I was called back and they wanted the UA first. It was a pre-employment test NON DOT and I was allowed to close the door. My bottle temp was at about 94-96degrees on the side of the bottle. I filled the specimen cup and replaced it back in my sock. When asked to disrobe for the exam my bottle went in my shoes and they never suspected. The specimen was excepted and divided in the 2 samples then she did the litmus test with the stick. I signed the paperwork and got my copy saying it was a good specimen and was at temp with out any suspicion. Supicious sample was one of the boxes to check on the form. Now I wait til they say good or bad. So far so good.
    Last edited by Hannibal78; 10-06-2014 at 01:32 PM. Reason: left out information

Post Thanks / Like

Just wanted to post my experience with QuickFix Plus(Canadian Version) for anyone who wants a recent user experience.

I live in Portland, Oregon and recently had to take a pre-employment drug screen and had barely quit smoking two weeks prior to the test.
    Afraid that I was not going to pass (being a heavy user prior to to me quitting) I purchased QuickFix Plus with hope and reluctancy.

The synthetic urine was pre-mixed and came with a heating pad. I heated it for the directed amount of time and once at the appropriate temperature I applied said heating pad and went on my way. To be perfectly honest the heating pad didn't seem to maintain the temperature as long as I hoped, so I had to reheat it about 20 minutes before the test just for good measure. So my advice is try and heat the urine in the microwave at least (20-30) minutes prior to the test and don't simply rely on the heating pad to keep the urine warm. In my experience I don't think the heating pad alone will do the trick.

My drug test was a "rapid drug test" using the eCup. I went in, followed normal lab protocol... don't flush toilet, wash hands prior to going inside the restroom, fill cup up to a certain point and poured the rest in the toilet.

Happy to say that I am now working and everything seemed to be fine!!!

Again my drug test was a "rapid drug test" and I can say that I did pass this one using QuickFix Plus.

Post Thanks / Like

I used quick fix 5.7-1 in Washington but my sample being sent to LA it had little white ball in vial I used it will I be ok I'm freaking out it's a 10 panel no ecup

Post Thanks / Like

I'm stressing I had UA on Monday using quick fix 5.7-1 I'm in Washington but my sample sent to a lab called alere in LA you think I will pass it was not ecup

Post Thanks / Like

I used 5.7-1 link says use Canadian version in wa and ca I live in Washington but sample was sent to LA it had a vial included with white ball in it (tiny)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hi Cyber World,
    does anyone know about P-Sure, on way to Dr's office, they do the test there, state of flat, Im nervous failed yesterday cause who have thought a follow up Neurologist would pull a pee test...need to go in today to prove otherwise.....FML

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

well I'm off, wish me luck

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Quick Fix 5.7-1 2014

Hey everyone i've been reading a lot of reviews for quick fix plus and I ended up using it so I thought I give back to the community and future readers. I used quick fix plus on 11/7/14 at labcorp in florida and here's how it went.
    I had been doing research for my upcoming drug test. A lot of people said they use synthetic for daily smoker.
    So a couple days before my drug test I went to my local head shop in search for this synthetic and apparently they only carried one brand.
    They usually sell good product so I was like fudge it and just bought it cause i didn't feel like driving around looking for this other sythentic called ultra klean and ordering it online wasn't an option for time reason. Im online reading all these reviews and I saw another thread saying how some people failed so I was iffy. I also read that I need to get my temperature right before I go in. So I microwave my synthetic a couple time to measure the time of the temperature when it drops. The day of the drug test I had the QFP at the temperature of 100 degrees. I open the hand warmer that was included and let it warm up. It took about 20-30 min for the hand warmer to get the warmth i needed. When the warmer was right i strap it on my bottle and stuck it in my pants. I drove to the facility which was about a 10-15 min drive. I went inside waited. 20 minutes go by.. then she gives me some paper work to fill out and she asked for my ID which I forgot in the car.
    So I went to my car real quick check the temperature again and to my surprise and it remain 100 degreese just a little warmer nothing to serious. I head back inside with the bottle in my pants and handed her my ID. I waited like another 20-30 min until I actually took my test.
    When she called me up i just walked to her she asked me if it was my first test and I told her yes!
    She showed me the cup and told me to get it past the temperature line which was 90 degrees -__- and walk me to the bathroom telling me not to flush. I went inside a nice solid bathroom with a door behind you not a stall which I was nervous about. It was soo quiet, but I whipped out the QFP and poured it in . I came out and gave it to her. She sign it, I sign some paper and BAM got the job the couple days later! So it works guys.I hear they have a Canadian one and that comes with some acid and I would recommend that one as I was nervous about not having the acid. Now im more confident and want to apply for other jobs with this synthetic.
    Thank you for reading.
    John C liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Awesome and thanks! I have used it once (without the uric acid) and no problems. I really do get nervous though. So, is it a good rule of thumb to add the uric acid if you are unsure if they will test? How Is it that this specific kind never gets detected? I heard someone say that they failed because the tester shook the bottle after and it didn't really foam and that was a red flag for it being altered?

Post Thanks / Like

really freaked out - took test with QF without Uric Acid in MA the Wed before thanksgiving --- here we are Wed again - no word. they sent it to Alere in VA - I am now wishing I used the Uric acid but the site said my state does not test for it. This was an escreen ecup - when took the test, the computers were down as well as the phones.. I hope I get news soon

Post Thanks / Like

my background check results just came back that my drug screen/test was "cancelled" that can't be a good sign? any ideas?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast