Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Quick Fix 5.7-1 2014

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Quick Fix 5.7-1 2014

Dot drug test, quick fix plus with Uric acid. I took the random drug test about two weeks ago and it was sent to a lab in Minnesota. I haven't heard anything, in which no news is good news. Temp was spot on. Before arriving to the testing site, I put the quick fix bottle in my insulated coffe cup with a lid on and went to warm it in the convenient store microwave. I went back to my vehicle, strapped the warmer to the bottle and put it back in the coffee mug for 2 hrs. Then 20 min before arriving at site, I hid the bottle on me. Split specimen. I'll give it an appropriate amount of time, if I still haven't heard anything, I'll check my DAC report for absolute.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by maryjane2014 View Post
    dot drug test, quick fix plus with uric acid. I took the random drug test about two weeks ago and it was sent to a lab in minnesota. I haven't heard anything, in which no news is good news. Temp was spot on. Before arriving to the testing site, i put the quick fix bottle in my insulated coffe cup with a lid on and went to warm it in the convenient store microwave. I went back to my vehicle, strapped the warmer to the bottle and put it back in the coffee mug for 2 hrs. Then 20 min before arriving at site, i hid the bottle on me. Split specimen. I'll give it an appropriate amount of time, if i still haven't heard anything, i'll check my dac report for absolute.

so did you pass?????

Post Thanks / Like

I live in SEATTLE. I used the QUICK FIX PLUS that only cost 15 bucks and it WORKED! I recommend this to everyone who need to take a pee test. I admit I was nervous as hell because this was my first time using this product. I followed the directions precisely and I PASSED with flying colors.

Post Thanks / Like

Monijques, Was your test with Quest Diagnostics? I had my UA today at a Quest in Portland and Im freaking out as it's the first time I'm subbing in this state. Where I lived before there was no need for uric acid, but this time I used a batch of Canadian with the small vial of white balls. Awaiting my results, but nervous!

Post Thanks / Like

I just used quick fix 6.0 last week for a DOT Pre employment and it really works the test was done at labcorp

420 Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi,
    here is a manufacturer of self proofed synthetic urine. You can additional get a fake penis as well. hope it helps some of You. Homepage is even on english. And it works great. Self tested for 6times or so. with a looking doctor byside me -.-
    And there is a great version for woman. cheap aswell ;-) My wife used it and found it very easy to use, without any paranoid thinking of getting busted....
    here is the link: CleanUrin - CleanU

Best regards, Hazehase

Post Thanks / Like

Quick fix 6.0 just passed my labcorp pre employment test in ohio. The cinci area. I been freaking out for 2 weeks reading everypost I could find. Found out yesterday after employer got bg check back. Quick fix is legit. Ima send them a xmas card.

Post Thanks / Like

Dr. Green's Agent X is already premixed and will pass any lab or dip stick test. I've personally used it multiple times, and we have sold it for years now with only success stories. Only $19.99 with a 2 year shelf life! 3oz Agent X Synthetic Urine - Smokin Js

Post Thanks / Like

Quick Fix Plus Formula 6.1
    Batch # P153A02U
    successful at a major Phoenix area hospital's "occupational health" department

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123