Quick Fix 5.7-1 2014

Rachelle430

I passed a urine drug screen on 3/6/2014 with Quick Fix 2oz WITHOUT the uric acid. I am located in MS but my specimen was sent out to SAMHSA certified lab in Denver, Colorodo (i3screens was the lab). I was a nervous wreck because I didn't use the uric acid, but it worked. The test ordered was a Medtox ten panel for employment. I ordered my synthetic from detoxforless.com. I have ordered from them several times and I have passed all 3 drug screens I have taken. I was able to keep the bottle and hand warmer in my sports bra and no one seemed to notice. 2oz is plenty for a split specimen. So relieved I still have my job until I can find one that doesn't do randoms. My work just started them and I didn't have time to get clean. I'm posting this for all the people who are doing what I was doing last week... Googling the shit out of synthetic urine and can't find anything recent. Use quick fix with uric acid no matter where you are because you never know where your sample will be sent. Trust me. Much better that way. And screw all the corporations trying to take my medicine away. The days of me being miserable not having my all natural meds are over...Good luck with your sub... Any questions please ask and I'll try to get back to you ASAP. Typing on my phone so please excuse any typos.

I agree! Wouldn't try any other kind! Just trying to bring some peace of mind to someone out there that is freaking out like I was. My worry would have been avoided had I used the uric acid. But I've reordered an I'm ready for next time. Just plain stupid I can't leave my personal life at home.

I always get it at my local head shop. It works great and I have never once had and issue passing a urine test with it. Three days ago I just passed a more advanced urine test with Quickfix 5.7. The stuff is amazing and never fails. Once you use it worrying about piss tests is a thing of the past. I keep an extra package on hand in case I need it for an upcoming random test. We get randomly tested by our employer so I would say I have done this no less than twenty times. It's the only brand I'll ever use. Just go to a real good head shop and get it. Don't sweat it bro its as simple as 123. If anyone says it didn't work then they are lying or quite possibly retarded.

I always get it at my local head shop. It works great and I have never once had and issue passing a urine test with it. Three days ago I just passed a more advanced urine test with Quickfix 5.7. The stuff is amazing and never fails. Once you use it worrying about piss tests is a thing of the past. I keep an extra package on hand in case I need it for an upcoming random test. We get randomly tested by our employer so I would say I have done this no less than twenty times. It's the only brand I'll ever use. Just go to a real good head shop and get it. Don't sweat it bro its as simple as 123. If anyone says it didn't work then they are lying or quite possibly retarded.

I am freaking out and used Quick Fix Canadian batch yesterday. I am still waiting for the results but this particular post has eased my mind a little bit. It was a a test done through Concentra and released to Quest Diagnostics. I've read about my company and they do test at 10 panel GC/MS so this is making nervous. Everything was perfect and went smoothly. Now I'm playing the waiting game and getting ready to play stupid. I've read many success stories and not many failed attempts but I am still worried. Does anyone know anything about Quickfix working though these labs? They are larger labs and very sophisticated to my understanding.

Newbie here! I recently got offered a very lucrative job in my field and, of course, drug test required! I took a couple years off from cannabis, but recently got back into it for anxiety. Anyways, in the past, I have either detoxed or used someone else's "sample." Neither of those options were available to me this time so I went with QuickFix 5.7 WITHOUT Uric Acid. I did a ton of research and figured this was my best bet. Of course, it all still makes me so nervous because of some of the bad reviews. So here's what I did (and I didn't practice):

1. Heated the bottle about an hour before the test
2. Let it cool because I overheated
3. As a woman, it was best to place the bottle with the hand warmer in the front of my jeans...as low down as possible. It was tough because it almost looked like I had a penis, but I wore a baggy shirt
4. No one patted me down or gave me a second look. I chatted up the nurse and took the test

Here's some advice:
1. Get it from the official QuickFix site
2. Get the Plus because of the larger quantity. I almost didn't hit the fill line
3. Don't use the "squirt" cap because it made that "end of the ketchup bottle" sound so I had to cover it with a cough (though I doubt they heard anything)
4. My heat pack took awhile to warm up and I was already on my way. I found that just having it against my bare skin was enough to keep it at 96 degrees

Also...I PASSED. This was at LabCorp.

Just wanted to give people some peace of mind! If you do it right, it works.

Florida LabCorp Quick Fix 5.7-1 2014

First time user of Quick Fix Plus had a test on Friday here in Florida got the call today I passed pre employment!! I have used detox drinks in past but wanted a "for sure" thing due to a great career job offer. I called the number provided on the sheet they verified batch was good to go. Heat it up , got the hand warmer. Then dressed up and wore high socks and my suit pants were baggy you couldnt tell. This stuff even has a patent on it so you know its legit. I high recommend for anyone to try the "sub club" QF 5.7-1 worked for me at Labcorp in FL
6/23/14

Re: Florida LabCorp Quick Fix 5.7-1 2014

I'm new here… Wondering if you can give me any suggestions as to cleansers for weed. Was a daily user, just a few hits every day but nonetheless, still daily. In the last month I've only smoked twice, two weeks ago being the last. Long story short, I have to participate in random urine tests for the next six months. I bought some Puriclean Instant. The people at the headshop assured me that this will cleanse out ALL toxins, but I should refrain from any caffeine or nicotinic as I may get sick?

I passed a urine drug screen on 3/6/2014 with Quick Fix 2oz WITHOUT the uric acid. I am located in MS but my specimen was sent out to SAMHSA certified lab in Denver, Colorodo (i3screens was the lab). I was a nervous wreck because I didn't use the uric acid, but it worked. The test ordered was a Medtox ten panel for employment. I ordered my synthetic from detoxforless.com. I have ordered from them several times and I have passed all 3 drug screens I have taken. I was able to keep the bottle and hand warmer in my sports bra and no one seemed to notice. 2oz is plenty for a split specimen. So relieved I still have my job until I can find one that doesn't do randoms. My work just started them and I didn't have time to get clean. I'm posting this for all the people who are doing what I was doing last week... Googling the shit out of synthetic urine and can't find anything recent. Use quick fix with uric acid no matter where you are because you never know where your sample will be sent. Trust me. Much better that way. And screw all the corporations trying to take my medicine away. The days of me being miserable not having my all natural meds are over...Good luck with your sub... Any questions please ask and I'll try to get back to you ASAP. Typing on my phone so please excuse any typos.

This was a great help...I'm in MI testing for a job in IN. Although I am legal, it is a questionable subject. I also do not want this new employer to know of any Rx medication uses. I'm doing just what you did...Losing sleep making myself sick researching and panicking over the screening. I called QuickFix to ask questions and the only response I am able to get is "We market our products for nicotine testing"...Glad to have found your review and trying to stay as positive as possible! Was also going to hide in my sports bra so I like you already!

I use QuickFix for sure. I have landed a few jobs using it at Big name companies and can definitely vouch for it. I spent the last 2 years working for a company that did randoms (urine & saliva). I kept a bottle in my pocket at all times. If I got popped I just brought a new one the next day. I recommend buying 2 at a time for that reason or a just in case.
I see people asking for advice on passing and how to do it.
I can assure you QuickFix works in lab testing, yes it will work with Labcorp.
If you are worried about if they test for synthetics check this link to see if your state is listed:
Quick Fix Synthetic Urine 2014 Reviews | Drug Testing Insider
If it is, you should get the kind with uric acid. I think it's the Canadian one.
USING IT IS VERY SIMPLE.
Your not seeing a probation officer so the lab will let you go behind closed doors. Use a regular cap (no squirt cap). The squirt cap makes a suction sound and though no one will probably hear it, you may become anxious or panicky from it seeing as how your probably already scared being a pothead faking a test. LoL!
But seriously, follow the instructions......There's even a video if you really need it.
Just remember 2 things:
1. Keep it somewhere it won't be noticed. NOT IN YOUR POCKET.
You will probably be asked to empty your pockets into a safe container. I use a sports bandage wrap and keep it wrapped to my thigh before I go in.
2. Relax!!! They aren't expecting you to cheat! Besides their just regular people like you and me doing a job to make a buck. They probably don't care either way and some of them probably did what we do to get their jobs.

I do agree with @Rachelle430 on the just be safe and get one with uric acid though.
Also with @jesslady, buy from the quickfix.com site as there are a lot of fakes out there.

Have fun blowing good trees.
Congrats on passing your next drug test
And good luck on landing your next job!

Just took piss test on Wednesday sept 17 2014 because employer had suspicion of drug use. Said couple people have smelt weed on me.. Gave me 15min to report to MRO office. Stopped by a local head shop and dude gave.me quick fix 5.7-1.. I never heard about it or had time to research it due to time limit.. So I pulled out the bottle, a vial with a pill inside, and a heated pad.. Mixed the big bottle with the little vial. Waited till pill disintegrated, and pure vial back into the 3oz. bottle. Immediately put the bottle under my groin area and reported to the clinic. I waited an hour to give the bottle time to reac anywhere from 90-100 degrees. Took the test, observer checked temperature,95, and then was good to go.. Test was sent to Medetox laboratory I'm st. Paul Minnesota. Today, 19th September 2014 my boss calls me and ask if I had a couple of minutes; I said yes and reported to his office. Gold to say he told me my test came back clear and that I'm good to go.. I was within my 90 day probation period and now hired on full time. If you get the temperature right you are in the clear, no need to sweat it.. Quick fix 5.7_1 is the truth.. And I live in California...

I used the 5.7-1 for a pre employment UA. I live in michigan and my test was done at Alere Toxicology in Louisiana. As of August 2014 michigan/louisiana dont test for uric acid.

I just took a UA and Physical exam at a Mercy Corporate health center in St.Louis,MO. Used the quickfix 3oz bottle. Warmed it up and rubber banded the bottle to the warmer. I used my infared thermometer to make sure of temp. Was at 101 when I entered the facility. I sat there waiting for 35 mintues. I had the bottle on my leg under a sock. I had the heat pad opposite my leg. I was called back and they wanted the UA first. It was a pre-employment test NON DOT and I was allowed to close the door. My bottle temp was at about 94-96degrees on the side of the bottle. I filled the specimen cup and replaced it back in my sock. When asked to disrobe for the exam my bottle went in my shoes and they never suspected. The specimen was excepted and divided in the 2 samples then she did the litmus test with the stick. I signed the paperwork and got my copy saying it was a good specimen and was at temp with out any suspicion. Supicious sample was one of the boxes to check on the form. Now I wait til they say good or bad. So far so good.

Just wanted to post my experience with QuickFix Plus(Canadian Version) for anyone who wants a recent user experience.

I live in Portland, Oregon and recently had to take a pre-employment drug screen and had barely quit smoking two weeks prior to the test.
Afraid that I was not going to pass (being a heavy user prior to to me quitting) I purchased QuickFix Plus with hope and reluctancy.

The synthetic urine was pre-mixed and came with a heating pad. I heated it for the directed amount of time and once at the appropriate temperature I applied said heating pad and went on my way. To be perfectly honest the heating pad didn't seem to maintain the temperature as long as I hoped, so I had to reheat it about 20 minutes before the test just for good measure. So my advice is try and heat the urine in the microwave at least (20-30) minutes prior to the test and don't simply rely on the heating pad to keep the urine warm. In my experience I don't think the heating pad alone will do the trick.

My drug test was a "rapid drug test" using the eCup. I went in, followed normal lab protocol... don't flush toilet, wash hands prior to going inside the restroom, fill cup up to a certain point and poured the rest in the toilet.

Happy to say that I am now working and everything seemed to be fine!!!

Again my drug test was a "rapid drug test" and I can say that I did pass this one using QuickFix Plus.

Back
Top Bottom