DJColonelCorn

420 Member
OK, so Arizer now has the AIR, a portable vaporizer which is mainly an improvement on the Solo, another vaporizer by Arizer. It is able to use the Solo's stems and other gear.

Ultra-compact & lightweight, easy to operate & maintain, and completely portable, the Arizer Air features a high quality ceramic heating element, high quality glass dishes, and high quality rechargeable, interchangeable lithium batteries. Offering an hour of continuous use per charge, plus the ability to use the unit while charging the battery, and the option to have spare batteries fully charged, the Arizer Air is ideal for day to day use at home and on the go!

Utilizing a sleek and compact design concept, the Arizer Air measures 122mm in Height and 29mm in Diameter, conveniently fitting inside the palm of your hand, pockets, or purse. A solid shell protects the Arizer Air from general wear and tear and a vented top keeps the surface temperature of the body cool. Internally, a solid foundation surrounds the ceramic heating element adding an extra layer of durability.

The Arizer Air portable diffuser is equipped with a 1-2 minute warm up time, an advanced temperature control system with 5 settings, and a built-in automatic shut off safety setting after 10 minutes of operation. An optimized heating system gives you the ability to enjoy the flavor and aroma profiles of your favorite botanicals to the fullest extent possible.

This Arizer is making me enjoy cannabis again on a whole new level.
Really medicates, well before the 1-hour battery life goes.
For harder vapers, they can just slip in another battery and keep on vaping!

Features:

Ceramic heating element
Glass aroma tube
Replaceable Li-ion battery (exclusive 18650 battery)
Use while charging
1-2 minute warmup
10 minute automatic shutoff
122 mm (4.8 in.) height, 29 mm (1.14 in.) diameter

Temperatures:

Level 1 (Blue) - 185°C / 365°F
Level 2 (White) - 195°C / 383°F
Level 3 (Green) - 200°C / 392°F
Level 4 (Orange) - 205°C / 401°F
Level 5 (Red) - 210°C / 410°F

Also available are silicone protective skins of any color.
The Arizer Air comes in black or silver.
Here's some pics.

arizer--crop-bk--air-portable-diffuser.png

Here's a pic of how I use the AIR with my Pinnacle PNWT, originally made for a Pinnacle Pro, it's a water tool that cools the vapor even more... however I must say the AIR on it's own is quite fantastic... I'm just a bubbler kinda guy... so this is how I use it, with a #7 O-ring placed on tube, same size O-ring you get from 510 globe atomizer coil heads. I THINK I've found the measurements of the O-rings, but still too uncertain to share it. Stay tuned in this thread for when I find out.

So here's a pic of the AIR with my PNWT:

AirWithPNWT.png

I have owned an Arizer Solo for a year, and the AIR produces more vapor and better medication hands down, not to mention switchable batteries and pocket-sized !

Heat up time from completely cold depends on your temp setting of course, but runs about just over a minute.

Comes with pocket case, silicon skin, extra battery, hi-class metal grinder (in pouch), stirring tool, and 2 glass stems !
You can see his page for the air here, and for kicks, you can see it on the official Arizer Site here.

The AIR sits just about 1/2 inch taller than the Solo.
For comparison, I'll show you the temperature selections for AIR and Solo:

Arizer Solo Options.......................................Arizer Air Options:

Level 1--50°C / 122°F...................................Level 1 (Blue) - 185°C / 365°F
Level 2-185°C / 365°F.................................. Level 2 (White) - 195°C / 383°F
Level 3-190°C / 374°F...................................Level 3 (Green) - 200°C / 392°F
Level 4-195°C / 383°F...................................Level 4 (Orange) - 205°C / 401°F
Level 5-200°C / 393°F...................................Level 5 (Red) - 210°C / 410°F
Level 6-205°C / 401°F
Level 7-210°C / 410°F

So I'd love it if people would use this thread for questions, comments, discoveries, any info or post sharing your experience or curiosities about the Arizer AIR !
I personally think it's the best vape I've ever used, and not just portables either !
:Namaste: :love: :peace:

I almost bought the Air when I bought a crafty instead. The price of the Air is way lower than the Crafty (by S&B) and now that I hear that the air delivers more and tastier vapor than the Solo I'm wondering how it compares with the Crafty?

The only reason I didn't go for the Air is that I didn't know it was actually better than the Solo.

Anyone tried both the crafty and the solo more than a time or two -- who can tell me which one you think performs better?

TIA

I bought the Arizer Air a few weeks ago and it's my new favourite thing :) I'd never actually vaped before, but I suck at rolling joints and dislike smoking anyway, so wanted to try vaping for the health benefits. I picked the Air because it's small and made in Canada. It's easy to use, discreet and, for me at least, a huge improvement over smoking my medicine.

I'm using the lowest setting (the blue) which seems to work fine. I use a tiny, tiny amount of herbs and get a great buzz - I love being able to really taste the herbs in a way I never have before. It's easy to recharge and lasts a good few sessions. Love the included case and being able to take a few preloaded diffuser stems, which is marvellous for stealthy vaping.

One of the best buys I've ever made. No regrets.

I have been using the Arizer Air most of this year (since it came out). I stopped smoking, and now all I do is vape. I like it because its easier to "throttle" the high. I have to clean the glass every few weeks though. Other than that, no complaints!!

All peeps are saying the Air outshines the Solo. Now that`s saying something, cause I absolutely luv my Solo. Have had it over 3 years, dropped on the carpeted floor several times daily without any problems. Have broken 2 mouthpieces. Had to replace the battery 7-8 months ago. Now if the air is as good as the Solo, buy it, if it proves to be better get your ass to the store.....pronto.

I like the S&B vapes a little better but if on a budget this one can fall into the lower price range zone. I love how small it really is. Feels great in your hand.

I use the Silver surfer as my table Vape but I just ordered a Arizer air

I got it for $208 taxes in with free shipping plus as a sales promotion it comes with a 3rd glass bowl/mouthpiece
Should be here i a few days ,to wit I am awaiting eagerly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have a few friends with the Solo and really like it , also I have 35 18650 batteries left over from a build that tipped the scales on the decision.

I bought it so I'll get outside more often...instead of getting baked indoors with the silver Surfer

10 batteries is 10 to 15 hours of run time , i don't think i will every run out of juice with 35 batteries to choose from :volcano-smiley:

Ohyeah !

Yo DJ,
I have the Mighty from S&B and it packs a whallop!
The main reason I love it is, it requires much less cleaning between uses and It's pretty easy to clean.
How easy is the AIR to clean?

With the AIR, all you clean is the glass stem. The part where you put the weed in the glass stem needs a scrub with a cutip. The inside of the stem needs cleaning also. I just put the glass stem in a coffee cup, and fill with water. Put it in the microwave for 2 minutes, then just clean it with a cutip.

I want that bubbler attachment!!! I love the AIR!! However, I do miss smoking joints......but not THAT much....

I had planned on getting a bubbler for the Air , after using it for few months I don't see the need.

Although I USUALLY Vape on the first setting and move it to the 2nd/white setting for its second and final burn.

Really am enjoying this vape , speaking of which...:smokin:

Just got my Air today and it's charging as we speak. I'm very new to this vaping thing so it will be a bit of trial and error here for me for the first while.
Seems like a well built machine and am looking forward to trying it soon, should be almost charged now after about 2 hours time.
I'm hoping others with this unit will chime in to share their experiences with it, cool accessories, best settings etc.
Here we go, gonna fire her up now...:allgood:

My tip is to air dry the bud as it Vaporizes 100% better when dry.

Cool tip, thanks. I think what I used tonight was a little too moist.
Been doing some reading and it seems many/most folks like to dry their bud out for a bit first. That's exactly the kind of info, or how-to's I'm looking for. Thanks:thumb:

I love my Solo, too and don't own the Air but it's definitely making me wonder if I need it, too. I recently bought the QuickDraw DLX-500 and while I love the colour (purple) and the portability of it, I don't love the plastic mouthpiece and that I can't change the temperature if I need to while vaping like I can with the Solo.

All peeps are saying the Air outshines the Solo. Now that`s saying something, cause I absolutely luv my Solo. Have had it over 3 years, dropped on the carpeted floor several times daily without any problems. Have broken 2 mouthpieces. Had to replace the battery 7-8 months ago. Now if the air is as good as the Solo, buy it, if it proves to be better get your ass to the store.....pronto.

I recently attended the Lift Cannabis Expo in Toronto to test out the top portable and desktop vaporizers...
I personally have owned a DaVinci, Firefly, Pax, Pax 2 and Arizer Air...
I've tried The Crafty, The Mighty and the Volcano..

My opinion...for the best bang for your buck....the Arizer Air is my #1 pick...
Use it everyday and go through 3 to 4 batteries a day.
Hope this review helps.

~Joe

Thank you. That does help and :welcome:to 420!

I recently attended the Lift Cannabis Expo in Toronto to test out the top portable and desktop vaporizers...

Hope this review helps.

~Joe
Vapeaid.ca
Medical Marijuana Services

Hope this review helps.

~Joe

Man, I wish there were events like that here. Well, maybe one day.

The Arizer Air has unquestionably altered the primary grievances I had with the Solo which are the general size and the charging framework. The vapor quality is useful for the initial few hits yet decreases decently fast like the Solo. You can however get immense mists particularly in the event that you get the GonG connector w/Hydrotube.

I certainly prescribe the Arizer Air in the event that you need a decent convenient vaporizer for the most part home use with the capacity to include a few connections for home use. You can now purchase the Arizer Air from the same spot I get my vapes from. On the off chance that you are searching for an on the go vape, I truly think the Pax 2 is a superior choice.

I like Arizer Air Portable Vaporizer in silver color.

Back
Top Bottom