Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quick fix 6.1

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Quick fix 6.1

I got it from quickfixurine.com. It's red and says Spectrum Labs.

Post Thanks / Like

You're all set microwave it till the temp is 100 and green and open heat pack 30 min before microwaving then rubber band the heat pack to it until you're there

Post Thanks / Like

A big thanks to all of you for sharing your experience. Glad to see so many ppl passed and are able to move forward with their jobs.

Any update night smoker? Just looking for more validation and put my concerns at ease

Post Thanks / Like

Quick fix 6.0 just passed my pre employ test at labcorp. Im in ohio, cinci area. Was scared to death but fear not my friends the stuff works.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by smoke420817 View Post
    I'm still waiting for results. Hoping no news is good news
    To Tim and Smoke.....

Which states did you guys take the test in at Quest? My employer uses Quest. I have a bottle of 6.1 ready at all times kept at proper temp because we get randomed via a lottery system. I'm slightly nervous if/when the day comes only because I hear Quest uses a validity test as well. I spoke to The folks a t QF and they assure me 6.1 will pass the validity test. Also, does quest do the valididty test always or is it something extra an e,player would have to pay for? Anybody know he cost associated with the TestSure valididty test?

My biggest concern is I would give the specimen at work, the. It gets sent to quest and may not be tested for days later. Won't the QF not smell at all whereas human urine would stink pretty bad. I would be taking a 10 panel DOT test. Seems like a lab tech could be able to have a good idea it's synthetic just by looking at the sample a few days later when they receive it. Maybe not though.... Any thoughts?

Does anyone know if lab techs are even legally able to smell it to see? Would they even bother or want to?

Post Thanks / Like

So I pushased Quick Fix Plus after having an interview at 8:30 A.m this morning. I was offered a job and then sent off to get a drug test. Knowing I wasnt clean i rushed to this little smoke shop and bought some. Its 6.0 batch number 143g22u. I went took my drug test temp. 96 then get started on my physical. the nurse gets done with me and I wait for the doc to come finish up. He goes thrrough everything and then says that my kidney anylysis came back fine.... Whoa what im thinking you tested my synthetic pe for kidney problems. Yet I smile and say thats good. But im freaking out!!!! the way he said it wa very strange but I would think if it wasnt okay he would of said something and not bothered finishing the exam. Has anyone else had this happen? Still awaiting drug test results and really need this job as I am a felon its hard to come by good paying jobs and this one is.

Post Thanks / Like

Katie-

I have the same batch, and the package for the heat pad is Red. My concern is the cost. I only spent $20.. Is it possible/documented or mentioned anywhere if the counterfeiters have made replicas of ST143L24U?

Post Thanks / Like

Call QF directly and verify the batch number.
    Find out if it has urea. That's one way labs if checking can find out if it's synthetic or not. I think all 6.1 batches have urea and all the other components that verify its real urine. I know with the 6.0 you could buy it with or without. Some states always check for urea most don't but to be safe nowadays I'd only use the QF with the urea.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12