Quick fix 6.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am confident it works I just used the new Quick Fix 6.1 version with pre mixed uric acid it was batch number ST143K20U I could not find any real reviews online pertaining to the new 6.1 version but I have used Quick Fix in the past and it worked. I took my screen at quest diagnostics on 1/26/2015 got my results back I passed on 1/30/2015 super stoked. I went with the recommended microwave preparation method for 11 seconds then I put it straight into my boxer briefs without the heating pad. When I turned it in she wrote down 96 degrees on the cup and said ok thank you, your employer will be in contact with you. Stressed the F out for a few days but once again Quick Fix worked for me, purchased the kit online at:grinjoint:

i just used ST143L24U at quest diagnostics for a pre employment. Temp was 98 Degrees, nurse split the sample had me initial and said good luck at the new job. I will post again with results.

i just used ST143L24U at quest diagnostics for a pre employment. Temp was 98 Degrees, nurse split the sample had me initial and said good luck at the new job. I will post again with results.

Did you pass? I just took a test through quest and it's only been a day. I'm freaking out. This is for employment and they sent half to the lab. I used 6.1 and temp was golden. Can anyone ease my mind?

Did you pass? I just took a test through quest and it's only been a day. I'm freaking out. This is for employment and they sent half to the lab. I used 6.1 and temp was golden. Can anyone ease my mind?

I'm still waiting for results. Hoping no news is good news

I was so fucking scared to use quickfix 6.1 but I used it March 27th 2015 from 513 ventures and I fucking passed. You literally just need to follow the directions but I don't recommend using the squirt cap it allows air to build up so when you squeez the bottle again it makes air sounds and the piss test room is sketchy and they're like school bathroom stalls and the person stays in sing part , just heat it to 100 at first. You'll be set .
:420:

Smoke on

I've read every review and I am still scared as hell. Recently purchased Quick Fix 6.1. Test is a 10 panel non-dot at u.s. healthworks in Cali. Anyone have any insight??? I would really appreciate it!

You're all set microwave it till the temp is 100 and green and open heat pack 30 min before microwaving then rubber band the heat pack to it until you're there

A big thanks to all of you for sharing your experience. Glad to see so many ppl passed and are able to move forward with their jobs.

Any update night smoker? Just looking for more validation and put my concerns at ease

Quick fix 6.0 just passed my pre employ test at labcorp. Im in ohio, cinci area. Was scared to death but fear not my friends the stuff works.

I'm still waiting for results. Hoping no news is good news

To Tim and Smoke.....

Which states did you guys take the test in at Quest? My employer uses Quest. I have a bottle of 6.1 ready at all times kept at proper temp because we get randomed via a lottery system. I'm slightly nervous if/when the day comes only because I hear Quest uses a validity test as well. I spoke to The folks a t QF and they assure me 6.1 will pass the validity test. Also, does quest do the valididty test always or is it something extra an e,player would have to pay for? Anybody know he cost associated with the TestSure valididty test?

My biggest concern is I would give the specimen at work, the. It gets sent to quest and may not be tested for days later. Won't the QF not smell at all whereas human urine would stink pretty bad. I would be taking a 10 panel DOT test. Seems like a lab tech could be able to have a good idea it's synthetic just by looking at the sample a few days later when they receive it. Maybe not though.... Any thoughts?

Does anyone know if lab techs are even legally able to smell it to see? Would they even bother or want to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom