Nuke 'Em Pesticide/Fungicide Review

DaKindbuds

What's up :420: I'm here to tell you Nuke "Em Works! It's an Organic food grade figicide/pesticide. I picked up some mites from a clone that was brought in to my veg room and spread. I also started having problems with White Power Mildew. One application killed all the mites as far as I can tell and I even sprayed twice in the 4th week of flower for white powder mildew and I haven't had any more visible mold growing since it did not affect smell whatsoever and I even cut some small buds about a week later and no change in smell/taste at all. I give it a 5 star rating:thumb:
image27149.jpg

uI have been using this as well. I noticed some time, after I "thought" id gotten rid of the mites, after a couple months, I saw some return, on my godbuds. they did not seem interested, in my orange hill, or o.g plants. but, I treated all, with this, three times in a row, the last treatment at the higher dose level. have not seen the mites. its been two weeks now, and, the god is due to harvest, next week. so. so far so good, but, I know, that mites have a tendency, to survive, regardless. they allways seem to come back. I plan on treating the veg plants, with either floromite hc, or avid, right before putting them into flower. just to be sure. that stuff is nasty, I know. but, sometimes, its nessisary, to totally eliminate the mites. (and anything else that has life), lol. never, ever in flower. and only at start of flip. I am also using, sms 209 in the feed water. between them, I hope for total elim.

Back
Top Bottom