Biopsy

Price: $99.95 Plus shipping, taxes.

Features:

• Second Generation K-Vape
  • Dry Herbal Vaporizer
  • True Convection Technology
  • No Combustion
  • 30 Second Heat Up Time
  • 3 Temperature Settings (360F, 380F, 420F)
  • Large Stainless Steel Chamber (.6 gram capacity)
  • Reenforced Mouthpiece
  • Black Rubber Durable Finish
  • Extra Mouthpieces, Screens, & Cleaning Brush Included
  • 3 Minute Auto-Shutoff Feature
  • Universal Micro USB Connection
  • BPA Free
  • LIFETIME WARRANTY

1661630162309.png

I've been using marijuana medicinally for a couple years to alleviate pain, assist acute insomnia, and mental disabilities.

Everyone I know, understands - and respects - that I use marijuana medicinally. The only problem with doing so; is I'd have to always isolate myself somewhere. Well; it was cold one winter and I thought cracking my mom's garage door would be sufficient so I could stay warm while I smoked a joint before dinner. Well, I guess the breeze coming in through the garage door pushed it through the interior door and stunk up the foyer of the home... Good thing their landlord wasn't dropping by that night - OOPS! My wife would also complain about the smell. I enjoy spending time with my family, and didn't want my medicine to become a nuisance to those around me. So I tried unique, and tedious methods to help conceal the smell - none worked. I'd always come in and get the look from a family member. You know; that look that says "GOD DAMN MAN!!!" The worst part of that aspect is I frequently care for children for friends and family. So I'd have to wait for pain relief until bed time. Then I would step outside with a couple joints or a bong and some body spray. This lead to less chores being done because I couldn't stand for extended periods of time. So I finally put my foot down and said there has to be another way.

I never even thought of vaping marijuana, until I started looking for alternative methods to take my medicine. For some reason, there's a certain stigma floating around using a vape. They're like the Honda's of marijuana devices. After a few nights of Googling I found Kandy Pens' website. I didn't want to convert entirely to a liquid vape. I wanted to still be able to use herb. Luckily Kandy Pens understood that this would occur; so they made vaporizers for herbal material. The least expensive of these; is the K Vape 2.0. After digging through the reviews from anywhere I could find them, I decided it was worth a try. I mean; I'd have the simplicity of loading a cartridge and pressing a button. I wouldn't stink and could take my medicine whenever I need discretely. That was the theory at least.

After owning this device for a month I'd say I have used this thing enough to conclude it's worth. But before I get to those details, I'll tell you about the first day I used it. I was out, so I had time to read through the paper work. Specifically in the user manual it says: "It is recommended that the user begin with the lowest setting and increase to higher settings according to the amount of vapor desired." Along with numerous reviews saying start at the lowest setting if you're not a heavy smoker. You would think after reading it several time, I'd heed the advice. NOPE! I filled the chamber, set it on the HIGHEST setting and drew until no further vapor was produced. The draw was exponentially smoother than I expected; and remains to be so thus far. For the first 5-10 minutes I was sitting at my desk thinking that it was alright. Nothing too harsh - and then the full effect slapped me in the face like an airbag being deployed. I had to run to my fridge and grab 6 bottles of water. Remember that feeling of "OH BOY, I INDULGED A LITTLE TOO MUCH. CRAP!" that you got when you were really high in school, or in public when you started smoking? Yeah - that's about where I was. I've kept it on the middle setting ever since!

About The Device

Styling

The K Vape 2.0 boasts a clean, and simplistic design. Unless people are well aware of what it really is, you'll sneak by with them thinking it's a regular tobacco vape. The branding isn't overly present, or seemingly IN YOUR FACE. I'd like to see some color options, but this is fine.

Build Quality
Seeing as the average price for a vaporizer is above $150, it's to be expected that some disappointment is to be had with a $100 herbal vaporizer. With that said; there is a life time warrantyon the battery. So if you ever drop it, and the batter becomes dislodged - or it won't charge, whatever, you get a replacement. They usually are generous enough to give you a few extra mouth pieces as well. Speaking of mouth pieces; because the heating chamber is directly underneath the mouth piece, it does get quite hot. It's something to get used to. However if you take long draws and you're bringing all that hot vapor consistently in one draw, they do add protective covers that you slip on. Another complaint I have is that the mouth piece (really the only thing to whine about), will crack after frequent use. Both of mine are cracked now and I plan on getting more soon.

Delivery (quality of effects)
With the 0.60 Gram chamber, I'd say I go would go through roughly 1.20 - 3 grams each day. Where as with burning material I'd go through twice, sometimes 3 times as much as that. Depending on the strand you use; it can be buttery smooth, or bitter. Not once have I found that the K Vape gives a harsh draw; alike that of a bong. The effects last a regular amount of time, and filling one canister can get you through half a day. Unless you have champion lungs and you're smoking like you're trying to set the County record.

Pricing & Expenses

All said & done, this device cost me no more than $120. However, the fact that it saves me more material is going to pay for itself in due time. The only variable is the expense of paying $20 shipping for mouth pieces. The filter is EASY to clean, and I see any user buying more mouth pieces than filters. Overall; I would confidentally say that this is worth the money.

If you're looking for....
a more discrete way of smoking marijuana
a way to make your materials to last a little longer
something that'll be kinder to your lungs

Get a vape!

Since I've started using a vape, I have not had any coughing spells and generally feel a little better. I'm satisfied with the money I've spent and enjoy the feeling of having something that has a life time warranty.

Thanks for taking the time to read. If you have any questions regarding the K Vape 2.0, I'll answer them the best I can.

:thanks:

I believe this vape pen is made and branded under a number makes and models. Bought one (different brand name) as my first vape pen about 4 months ago, so I have nothing to compare it to. I found there is a learning curve to using a vape device. How much is too much? :)
After over 4 decades of smoking (on and off) through various devices; bongs, pipes, joints, apples, toilet paper center..... I was totally blown away by the flavor explosion by vaping. Never, had I ever experienced such a rush of flavors!
I found the heating time to vary depending on the heat setting selected and battery power, upwards of 2 minutes to get to hottest temp. I tend to work my way from the coolest temp setting through to the highest on each oven load, over the course of a day or two. Great device! Perhaps I'll venture to other vaporizers but for now, I'm quite please with the performance of this device.

Back
Top Bottom