A Tale of Two Tents - Gorilla and Galaxy

Rider509

[FONT=&quot]A Tale of Two Tents - Gorilla and Galaxy
The guys at work expect UPS or FedEx to show up two or three times a week and no one is more surprised than I am at what sometimes shows up. It's a combination of Sailor Jerry, Amazon One Click ordering, a healthy bank account, and a love of new toys.

What I do know is that I ordered a Gorilla tent. I set up a tent. This tent has a big G in an oval on it. Gorilla, right? Wrong!

Sooooo, it turns out that the tent I'm in love with is a Galaxy Grow Tent! I know this now because a Gorilla tent showed up. It's got a Gorilla on it. Go figure.
[/FONT]
I chalked it up to that damned One Click ordering. Even Sailor Jerry would remember ordering a tent and would never order two on purpose. Maybe Captain Morgan was duplicitous. I just don't know.

What I do know is that both of these tents are top quality. For my money the Galaxy is the better tent. Their new design uses the I door rather than a D door. And the Galaxy has dual side D doors that give you excellent access, whereas the Gorilla tent in the same 4x4 size has no side doors. The tents frames are both fully metal, they both use 1680 denier fabric with fully bonded reflective material, and they are both very well crafted.

I'm torn between sending the Gorilla back and getting another Galaxy or just using the Gorilla now that I need another tent.

Or maybe if I just wait a couple of days another Galaxy Grow Tent will show up. I hope it's the 4x8!

gorillaVgalaxy_fw.png

I've come to the same conclusion. From just looking at the specs I think the Galaxy is what I'm going to order. Since Amazon is out of the 4x8 tent, and I want the I-doors, I'm ordering direct from the company... still has free shipping. Means alot when they are in CA and I'm in MA. Looking forward to getting it delivered and set up! Growing MMJ for my illness. Have my temp medical card. I will be going to the dispensary to see what they have... not holding my breath on that. Very expensive for very little bud.

Thanks for the review!
Dory

Back
Top Bottom