Trying out the Vivant Alternate

JonVivant

Just got this new vaporizer from Vivant called "Alternate". It's a lot like a crafty if you've ever tried one of those. When I started with it, I was a bit confused. It comes with a magnetic grinder that attaches on top of the vaporizer. You're supposed to grind your herb and push it gently into the chamber through the grinder. The grinder doubles as a container for herb, it's magnetic so it's not gonna open up in your bag or anything. Kind of a cool concept and definitely convenient if you are trying to vape on the go. The hits are pretty good, I'd say they're very smooth and gently but still have a lot of flavor.

15896171_1055520841241116_4721579511807343061_o.jpg

I had no idea I was using it wrong until I had a sesh with my friend! So it has this timer which lasts about 60 seconds during which you're supposed to take your draws. After that 60 seconds I assumed that the bud would be done so i discarded it and packed a new bowl. My friend saw me do and explained that the bowl was still good! LOL! so the bowls last about 2-3 sessions and even after it's been 'vaporized' you can store the rest of that herb and reuse it for cooking or combustion. TL;DR i dont know how to vape -_- .

Pros
- good price point compared to a craft
- comes with a cool maintenance set
- easy to travel with and carry around discreetly
- update firmware via the website

Cons
- build quality is kinda 'plasticky'
- battery life isn't amazing so you'll need extras

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom